Easy Keto Blender Pancakes are gluten-free, with only 6 ingredients, simple to make, low carb pancakes that taste as good as high carb pancakes.
These easy keto blender pancakes could not be more uncomplicated.
All the ingredients go into the blender to mix and then pour onto a heated greased skillet.
You can also make these in advance and freeze them in a zippered bag separating each pancake with parchment paper.
Defrost in the fridge, and reheat throughout the week for a quick breakfast and easy meal planning.
Common Questions About Easy Keto Blender Pancakes Recipe:
No, I’m happy to share that these pancakes are not eggy. The almond flour and the cream cheese make up the base of the pancakes, and the eggs are only the binder, not the base of the recipe.
I have a smaller griddle pan, so I can only make a couple of pancakes at a time, which keeps the pancakes warm while I continue to cook new pancakes.
It can also bake any undone pancake centers from not cooking long enough on the griddle.
Yes, you can freeze the pancakes in a zippered bag separating them with parchment paper between each pancake & defrost in the fridge and reheat in the oven during the week.
I prefer a bit of sweetener in my pancakes as it does make a difference in the taste but does not make them sweet in that amount. You will find that most traditional pancake mixes do use some sweetener in them.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Easy Keto Blender Pancakes:
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan at medium-high heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender. Scrape the sides and bottom of the blender and blend again to mix thoroughly.
- Lightly grease or oil the griddle or pan.
- Pour about 3 tablespoon of batter (smaller size pancakes will be much easier to flip) onto the hot griddle or pan. Cook until pancake is bubbling and edges are starting to look more solid. Flip over and cook until other side is golden.
- Lift out of pan and place on an oven-safe plate and place it into the oven on warm (150F to 175F) to keep pancakes warm and finish any cooking in the very center of the pancake while repeating the process until all the batter is used.
- Serve pancakes with butter and warmed sugar-free maple syrup.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: