Mango Chili Chocolates-
I love sweet and spiced chocolate! These are super easy to make and have a lovely flavor. The chili powder only enhances the chocolate and mango flavors, it does not make it hot or spicy.
Mango Chili Chocolates
Sweet, and sour with a little spice! The chili does not make it very spicy, it just enhances the chocolate flavor.
- ⅓ Cup Dark chocolate Chips or for low carb use unsweetened chocolate and sweeten with stevia to taste., I use enjoy life soy free & dairy free
- 5 strips of unsweetened unsulfured dried mango, chopped ( orange or green mango).
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder . not very spicy at all in this
- 1 candy mold or ice cube tray.
- Heat a small sauce pan on medium low to medium.
- Add chocolate chips or chocolate squares to pan and melt until just melting, then remove from heat and stir until completely melted.
- Add chopped mango and chili powder, and stir into chocolate, ( add low carb sweetener to taste if your using unsweetened chocolate).
- Spoon chocolate mixture into candy mold or ice cube tray.
- Freeze in mold until chocolate in solid again, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Low Carb Version Nutritional Facts: Cal: 68. Fat: 3 g. Carbs: 8 g/ Net Carbs: 6 g. Sugar: 3 g. Fiber: 2 g. Protein: 2 g. Below are the nutritional facts for the Enjoy Life chocolate chip version:
Serving: 1gCalories: 71kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 3gFiber: 2gSugar: 8g