Mango Chili Chocolates-
I love sweet and spiced chocolate! These are super easy to make and have a lovely flavor. The chili powder only enhances the chocolate and mango flavors, it does not make it hot or spicy.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Mango Chili Chocolates
Sweet, and sour with a little spice! The chili does not make it very spicy, it just enhances the chocolate flavor.
- ⅓ Cup Dark chocolate Chips or for low carb use unsweetened chocolate and sweeten with stevia to taste., I use enjoy life soy free & dairy free
- 5 strips of unsweetened unsulfured dried mango, chopped ( orange or green mango).
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder . not very spicy at all in this
- 1 candy mold or ice cube tray.
- Heat a small sauce pan on medium low to medium.
- Add chocolate chips or chocolate squares to pan and melt until just melting, then remove from heat and stir until completely melted.
- Add chopped mango and chili powder, and stir into chocolate, ( add low carb sweetener to taste if your using unsweetened chocolate).
- Spoon chocolate mixture into candy mold or ice cube tray.
- Freeze in mold until chocolate in solid again, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Low Carb Version Nutritional Facts: Cal: 68. Fat: 3 g. Carbs: 8 g/ Net Carbs: 6 g. Sugar: 3 g. Fiber: 2 g. Protein: 2 g. Below are the nutritional facts for the Enjoy Life chocolate chip version:
Serving: 1gCalories: 71kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 3gFiber: 2gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Mention @gfbeautyandthefoodie or tag #gfbeautyandthefoodie
Great idea. I have a couple bags of the enjoy chocolate chips going have to try this. Even bought some silicone candy molds. Now I have no excuse not to make these. If you wanted to decrease carbs some but keep the enjoy chocolate chips, use 1/2 of each. It will lower the carbs slightly and kep the sweeter taste of the enjoy chips. Thanks Stacey
Hi Tamara, thanks for trying these out. They are not as strange as they sound. Great idea to use half chips and half unsweetened chocolate. Easier too! The candy molds are fun!
Thank you 🙂