2 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cake Low Carb
2 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cake Low Carb is a grain free, gluten free, and paleo, small, nut butter layer cake with chocolate chips and a chocolate nut butter frosting. All this deliciousness can be made in an amazing two minutes!
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time1 min
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 ½ tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp heavy cream or unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lg egg
- 1 ½ tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp & 1 tsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice: swerve for low carb or coconut sugar for paleo
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips or paleo chocolate chips* optional
- 2 ½ tbsp peanut or almond butter
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice: swerve for low carb or coconut sugar for paleo
- ½ tsp coconut oil * optional add only if frosting needs thinning
Add 1 ½ tbsp melted butter or coconut oil to a 7 to 8 inch (16 to 32 ounce ramekin or glass bowl)* see video.
Add 1 tbsp heavy cream or unsweetened coconut milk, ¼ tsp vanilla extract, one large egg and 1 ½ tbsp peanut butter or almond butter. Mix or whisk together thoroughly.
Add 1 tbsp and 1 tsp coconut flour, 2 tbsp sweetener of choice. Mix together, scraping the sides and breaking up any clumps
Add ¼ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp apple cider vinegar and mix together.
Stir in optional 1 tbsp chocolate chips (sugar free kind or paleo brand).
Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until done. (can also bake in oven at 400 F for 12 minutes or more until done in center)
Remove and set aside to let cake cool.
In a small bowl combine all the frosting ingredients and mix together. Set aside.
Loosen cake from ramekin by sliding a knife around sides of cake. Dump ramekin over onto a plate *see video above.
Turn cake up on its side and slice in half (like an English muffin).
Frost the top of one half of cake. Stack other half of cake on top of frosted half.
Frost the top and sides of cake. Slice in half and then in fourths. Serve.
Servings:2, Serving size: 1/2 of entire recipe (2 of the 4 pieces)
*all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g