Easy Keto Chicken Verde Enchiladas
Prep Time6 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time18 mins
- 6 chicken deli meat slices medium thickness, not the super thin kind & get the roasted or smoked variety not the honey roasted
- 1 ⅓ cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Hatch green chile enchilada sauce or can use salsa verde divided
- 1 ⅓ cup grated cheese can use cheddar, jack, pepper jack cheeses or a mix of all
- 1 tbsp sliced black olives
- ½ tbsp crumbled queso fresco cheese *optional
Preheat oven to 400 ℉ (200 ℃), and lightly oil or grease a 9-inch oval or rectangular casserole baking dish. Set aside.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine: shredded chicken and a ¼ cup of the enchilada sauce or salsa verde sauce. Mix to combine.
Place about 2 ½ tbsp of the shredded chicken mixture on the center of each deli meat slice and roll up to close.
Arrange the rolls seam side down on casserole dish and pour the remaining ¾ cup enchilada sauce over the rolls.
Sprinkle the grated cheeses over the enchiladas and sprinkle the olive slices over the top.
Place enchiladas in the oven and bake at 400 ℉ (200 ℃) for 10 minutes. Place under broiler on low for 2 minutes to slightly start to brown the cheese.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled queso fresco and serve.
*all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Yield: 6 enchiladas, Servings: 3, Serving Size: 2 enchilada rolls per serving.
Serving: 2enchilada rolls | Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 726mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g