Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- Chocolate Cheesecake:
- 12 ounces cream cheese (1 1/2 packages) softened (full fat kind)
- 1/2 cup whole ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract gluten free kind
- ⅔ cup sweetener of choice: Erythritol for low carb and use coconut sugar for primal
- 2 ½ tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tbsp envelope gelatin unflavored unsweetened ( about 1 )
- ½ cup boiling water
- Peanut Butter Topping:
- 2 ½ tbsp nut butter of choice: almond butter or peanut butter, or sunbutter (for nut free)
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice: erythritol for low carb or coconut sugar for primal
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
Oil or grease a silicone muffin pan or muffin cups. In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl with electric hand mixer combine: softened cream cheese, ricotta cheese and vanilla extract. Mix together on medium high to high speed, and scraping sides with a rubber scraper until combined.
In a separate large glass or ceramic mixing bowl combine: ⅔ cup sweetener of choice, 2 ½ tbsp cocoa powder, and 1 envelope gelatin. Stir together.
In a teapot or sauce pan bring one cup of water to a boil. Pour ½ cup of boiling water into sweetener cocoa gelatin mixture. Stir thoroughly until combined and clump free.
Turn on electric mixer or stand mixer with cream cheese mixture, and slowly pour cocoa gelatin hot water mixture into cream cheese mixture. Keep mixing and scraping sides until combined. turn off mixer.
In a small sauce pan over medium heat combine all the nut butter topping ingredients and melt and stir together until combined and melted. Remove from heat.
Spoon chocolate cheesecake mixture into muffin pan cups or muffin cups about ⅔ full.
Spoon 2 tsps melted nut butter topping over each cheesecake top.
Freeze the pan of cheesecakes for about 2 hours or until solid enough to remove from pan or cups. Keep unused portions in freezer, and just defrost for a few minutes before eating each time.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g