Asian Chicken Zoodle Salad
An Asian Chicken Zoodle Salad.
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time18 mins
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 2 cups zucchini spiral cut, 16 ounces
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup julienned sliced cucumbers
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- ¼ cup vinegar white or apple cider
- ¼ cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp to 1 ½ tbsp sriracha sauce
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
preheat oven to 400 F, and lightly oil a 8x8 pan. Place zucchini noodles in pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven , cool and drain in a colander.
In a large mixing bowl combine: zucchini noodles, cooked chicken, cabbage, cucumbers, cilantro,and green onions.
In a medium size mixing bowl combine: vinegar, avocado oil or olive oil, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, and sea salt. whisk together thoroughly.
Pour vinegar oil mixture over chicken veggie mixture. Toss to coat in the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Sodium: 178mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g