Easy Greek Chicken Bake
An easy, delicious, Greek chicken bake.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1.5 lbs chicken thighs bone in with skin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- ½ cup quartered artichoke hearts canned or frozen
- 5 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bacon or pancetta chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp feta cheese * optional
Preheat oven to 425 F. Place chicken skin side up in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch rectangular baking pan.
Sprinkle chicken with sea salt and black pepper.
In a large mixing bowl combine: tomatoes, garlic, olives, artichoke hearts, thyme, lemon juice and olive oil. toss to coat veggies. Pour veggie oil mixture over chicken.
Sprinkle chopped bacon and feta cheese over the top.
On top oven rack, bake for 40 to 45 minutes and until a thermometer reads 165 F or above when inserted into a thick part of the chicken thigh while avoiding the bone.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 701mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g