Paleo Almond Joy Fudgesicles
Chocolate, coconut, almond, creamy, fudgey, frozen, paleo, low carb yumminess!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 Cup Organic unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond milk.
- 2 Tbsp Raw unsweetened Coconut butter melted or softened, where to buy coconut butter
- 2 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened Cocoa powder or cacao powder.
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes.
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips melted ( Enjoy Life Brand is good), or for low carb use unsweetened baking chocolate, one half square,14 g, melted
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract or can use coconut extract. organic gluten free kind
- Tbsp Sweetener of choice: 2 1/2 . or more to taste, Honey (for paleo), or for low carb use 3 tbsp erythritol to taste, or could also use 35 drops or more liquid stevia, to taste.
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until well incorporated, then taste mixture to check sweetness ( can add more of sweetener if needed).
Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours or more, until solid.
Better the next day as flavors intensify.
Serve and enjoy. :)
Nutrition Facts: for erythritol or stevia ( low carb version) : Yield: 5, Amount per 1 bar: Cal: 88, Fat: 12 g, Carbs: 4 g / Net Carbs: 3.1 g, Fiber: 0.9 g, Protein: 2 g, sugar: 0 g.
*All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 4g