3-Minute Keto Creamy Hot Cereal
A warm and comforting 3-minute keto creamy hot cereal that grain free, gluten free and paleo.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time3 mins
Total Time3 mins
- 4 tbsp raw sunflower seeds unsalted and without shells, grind into a powder in processor or blender
- 5 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp golden flaxseed meal, or can use hemp seed meal
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 individual packets stevia sweetener or 1 tbsp pure maple syrup for paleo option
- ⅓ cup berries blueberries & sliced strawberries
In a small food processor or blender add the raw sunflower seeds and pulse until a flour or meal texture forms.
In a mixing bowl combine: sunflower meal, almond flour, and flaxseed meal. Stir until combined.
In a small saucepan over medium heat add butter and melt. Once melted add unsweetened almond milk and vanilla extract and stir. Add sunflower almond-flax mixture and stir and heat for 1 to 2 minutes until warm. Can add a little water to thin or a little more flax meal to thicken if desired.
Spoon into serving bowls. Sprinkle each with ⅛ tsp of the cinnamon, 1 packet low carb sweetener and top with berries. Serve.
*all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1/2 cup hot cereal and 5 to 6 berries. Amounts per serving: 6g Net Carbs per serving,
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g