Wild Berry Zinger Mimosa Low Carb
An easy to make Wild Berry Zinger Mimosa Low Carb that is a lovely sparkling and sweet cocktail that is perfect any celebration.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time6 mins
- 3 oz brut or dry champagne can also use an unsweetened sparkling seltzer for an alcohol-free version
- 3 oz wild berry zinger tea strong brewed with 2 bags
- 1 tsp sugar-free Steviva’s KetoseSweet + Liquid sweetener
- 2 fresh raspberries cranberries or other berries for garnish
- 1 sprig fresh mint for garnish
Brew the berry tea using two of the tea bags in 3 ounces of water. Let the tea cool in the refrigerator until cold. Remove the tea bags.
Add the 1 tsp Steviva’s KetoseSweet+ Liquid sweeter to the berry tea and mix well.
In a champagne glass or flute, add a couple of fresh berries
Pour in 3 ounces of the berry tea and then follow with 3 ounces of the champagne
Garnish with a sprig of mint.
*all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Yield: 1 serving, Serving Size 6 Ounces (3/4 cup), Net Carbs per Serving: 5.8g, Amounts per Serving:
Serving: 6ounces (3/4 cup) | Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 1g