Easy Keto Pizza Pockets are ready in 15 Minutes with the uncrustable sandwich sealing press tool and soft keto bread slices!
Craving pizza but want to stay on track with your Keto diet? There is a delicious solution—Easy keto pizza pockets.
Make this easy, low-carb, and flavorful snack with just a few ingredients and the Sandwich-Sealing Tool.
We used Carbonaut Soft White Bread because it is only one net carb per slice and it is very soft and easy to use in the sandwich sealing tool.
You can use other store-bought keto sliced bread brands as long as they have a soft texture.
In this article, we'll show you how to make the perfect Keto pizza pockets so you can enjoy a favorite dish without sacrificing your health goals.
Enjoy either cheese pizza pockets, pepperoni pizza pockets, or Margherita pizza pockets.
We'll walk you through the steps, provide tips and recipes, and show you how to customize the recipe to make it your own.
Read on to find out how to make easy, delicious, quick, and easy keto pizza pockets.
Ingredients for shopping list
- Keto White Soft Bread (I used Carbonaut sliced soft white bread)
- Tomato Sauce or Puree, no sugar added
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, (not fresh mozzarella)
- Butter or Olive Oil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese *optional
- Pepperoni Slices (for pepperoni pizza pockets, omit for Margherita pizza pockets)*optional
- Fresh Basil (for Margherita pizza pockets, omit for pepperoni pizza pockets)*optional
*See the printable recipe card for quantities, detailed instructions, and nutritional data.Jump to Recipe
Mixing the pizza sauce.
Roll the bread slices flat.
Pepperoni Pizza Pocket Filling in the center of the bread.
Or can use Margherita Pizza Pocket Filling.
Gently fold half of the bread slice over the filling.
Press down and turn using the sandwich sealer tool.
Brush with melted butter or oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake.
Hint: Don’t worry if parts of the bread crack when folding or using the sandwich sealer tool, as you can gently push and squish the bread together with your fingers.
Be sure to save and crumble the leftover bread and bread crusts in a zippered bag in the fridge to use later for bread crumbs in keto meatloaf or other keto recipes that call for breadcrumbs.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Easy Keto Pizza Pockets
- 6 slices Keto White Soft Bread
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Sauce or Puree no sugar added
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅓ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese (not fresh mozzarella)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Butter melted or Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese *optional
- 4 slices Pepperoni Chopped (for pepperoni pizza pockets, omit for Margherita pizza pockets)*optional
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil torn (for Margherita pizza pockets, omit for pepperoni pizza pockets)*optional
- Preheat oven to 400℉ (200℃) and line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, oregano, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, roll over a slice of the bread until flat.
- Place a half tablespoon of the tomato sauce mixture in the middle of the flattened bread slice. Add Mozzarella cheese on top. Add either a few pieces of chopped pepperoni if making pepperoni pizza pockets or a sprinkle of basil if making Margherita pizza pockets.
- Gently fold the bread over the toppings (don’t worry if parts of the bread crack a bit, as you can gently push them back in together with your fingers).
- Once folded, use the sandwich sealing tool to push down and turn to seal the edges of the bread to create a pocket. Repeat the steps with the remaining bread slices. Save the leftover bread and bread crusts in a zippered bag in the fridge to use later for keto bread crumbs in keto meatloaf or other keto recipes that call for breadcrumbs.
- Place all the pizza pockets on the prepared baking tray. Brush the top of the pizza pockets with melted butter or olive oil and sprinkle with optional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Store the cooked pizza pockets in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days and reheat as needed.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these: