Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers are very low in carbs and make a very yummy appetizer or snack.
These Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers are such a creamy, rich, mildly spicy, and cheesy low carb snack or appetizer.
An anytime or game day appetizer that is always a hit with your family and friends.
Simple to prepare, bake, and serve at any gathering. These are so addictive, and a whole tray of these always disappear very rapidly.
If you want leftovers, then you better double the recipe and stash some away in the back of the fridge!
Jalapeno peppers are not only low in carbs; they also have several health benefits.
- Jalapeno peppers & chili peppers can help you burn fat and lose weight (my favorite benefit).
- Jalapeno peppers & chili peppers can help fight migraines.
- Jalapeno peppers can help fight inflammation.
- Jalapeno peppers are known to help lower blood pressure
- Jalapeno peppers are known to fight cancer.
- They are known for being a heart-healthy food
- Can help in fighting infections
- Can help to clear your sinuses
- Contains properties which have have natural pain relievers.
- They are full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
Jalapeno peppers and other chili peppers contain an active component called capsaicin, which is known for its ability to help burn fat and aid in weight loss!
An appetizer that is delicious & burns fat; sign me up! If only they do the dishes as well.
- Use thin-sliced bacon in this recipe, as thick-sliced bacon doesn't wrap around so well.
- Be careful when cutting and scraping the jalapeno peppers not to rub your eyes with your hands that have pepper juices on them. I have done this, and it burns! Wash hands immediately after cutting or handling them.
Find more keto friendly snacks here.
Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 jalapeno peppers approximately 3 inches long
- 6 ounces block-style full fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup grated jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 10 slices bacon thin sliced (don’t use thick sliced)
- ½ tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400℉ (200℃) and line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and brush it with the avocado oil or spray with cooking spray oil.
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and ribs.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, jack cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill each jalapeno half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise, and wrap each jalapeno pepper half with a slice of bacon. Press bacon ends down into the cream cheese lightly to secure or secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Place the peppers on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and browned. Serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: