Pumpkin Pie Dessert Nachos are sweet cinnamon pie crust chips that are dipped into a creamy pumpkin pie dip. Paleo, keto, and low carb.
The dip is topped with caramel sauce and whipped cream or coconut cream.
These were easier to make than they look, so don’t be intimidated.
A fun, fall-inspired treat that looks very impressive, and tastes like pumpkin pie.
My family loved dipping the cinnamon pie crust chips into the pumpkin pie caramel dip.
Don’t you love an ooey, gooey, creamy dessert that is also a finger food?
No double-dipping, please, lol. If you portion it separately, then you can double dip to your heart’s content.
Also remember to dip gently, as these are actually pie crust and can break if you dip with too much gusto.
Delicious cinnamon crisp chips that are for dipping in a creamy pumpkin pie dip with whipped cream and homemade caramel sauce.
Use a low carb sweetener in the recipe to make this keto & low carb or use coconut sugar to make this recipe paleo.
* Click Here To Pin It To Pinterest
Pumpkin Pie Dessert Nachos are always a hit at a Fall party!
Another paleo & keto popular pumpkin recipe is Magical Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Dessert Nachos
- CINNAMON PIE CRUST CHIPS:
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ cup butter melted or coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoon sweetener of choice: coconut sugar (paleo ) or for low carb use 1 ½ tablespoon erythritol
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon for sprinkling on the top of chips
- 1 ½ tablespoon sweetener of choice for sprinkling on the top of chips: coconut sugar or erythritol for low carb
- PUMPKIN PIE DIP:
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (unsweetened pumpkin should be the only ingredient)
- ¼ cup unsweetened full fat canned coconut milk or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon sweetener of choice: coconut sugar for paleo or for low carb use erythritol like Swerve.
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- CARAMEL SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoon sweetener of choice: coconut sugar or for low carb use erythritol, paleo
- 2 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- ⅛ teaspoon molasses
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon whipped cream or coconut cream optionally sweetened with a couple drops honey or liquid stevia to taste.
- ½ tablespoon chopped nuts * optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl combine: 1 cup and two tbsp. almond flour, 1 egg, ¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil, 1 ½ tbsp. granular sweetener of choice. Mix thoroughly together to form dough.
- Spoon dough onto a large piece of parchment paper and put 2nd piece of parchment on top of dough, *see photo above. Press dough flat between the papers and roll with rolling pin or use hands to press and spread out dough. Making sure not to roll out dough too thin.
- Once dough is spread out, pull top parchment paper off, and place bottom paper with dough onto baking sheet. Use a knife or pizza cutter to cut pie crust into shapes (square, or triangle shapes work well), see photo*.
- In a small bowl combine: 1 ½ tablespoon granular sweetener of choice, and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Mix together thoroughly. Sprinkle cinnamon and sweetener mixture over the top of the pie crust chips. Bake for 12 minutes or until chips start browning at edges. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium bowl combine all the pumpkin pie dip ingredients. Mix together or whisk together thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat combine all the caramel sauce ingredients except for the vanilla extract (it is added later). Melt and combine ingredients in sauce pan. Once all is combined and melted, bring to a boil on medium for 2 minutes and the then remove from heat. Let sauce cool for a couple minutes and then add the vanilla extract and mix it in. Let sauce cool and thicken for a few minutes.
- Place pumpkin dip in a serving bowl on a large platter. Drizzle pumpkin dip with caramel sauce. Top with whipped cream or coconut cream. Place cinnamon pie crust chips on the platter surrounding the dip. Serve and enjoy dipping.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy:
As Seen in Allergy Free Wednesdays:http://wholenewmom.com/recipes/allergy-free-wednesdays-guidelines/
Join Allergy Free Wednesdays: http://www.tessadomesticdiva.com/allergy-free-wednesdays
I have never made this side dish for sure, but I cannot wait until I do. What a fun side idea. I think these nachos will be a conversation starter. Love it!!!!!
Thank you, Mirlene 🙂
What a fun recipe. My kids would love this.
Thank you, Anya. My kids enjoyed this very much!
Love the innovative way to Nachos. I also have a Halloween party and want to bring this. I think It'll be a hit. Thanks for sharing your creation-- very well crafted and healthy. Love it!
Thank you so much, Astrid 🙂
This looks heavenly! I love all the pumpkin spice things so I would gobble this up all by myself. Most dessert dips are super duper sweet but I love that yours is more balanced.
Catherine Baez Sholl
These look delicious! The perfect treat for this time of the year.
Thank you so much, Catherine.
these look ah.maz.ing. Such a great fall treat, thanks for sharing
Thank you, Jennifer.
I LOVE that pie crust is the chips! Yummy and so much fun! I love social eating like this, and it's often yummier!
Thank you, Megan 🙂
What a fantastic idea! My little boy would love this! It would be great for a party:)
Thank you, Hope 🙂
This is such a fun idea and great for sharing with my next dinner guests. Love using pumpkin spice 🙂
Thank you, Irena 🙂
Wow, what a fun recipe! I cannot wait to try this out. I love pumpkin desserts and this is so creative!
Thank you, Jean 🙂
You are the queen of making healthy food looks so fabulous! Gotta make this one too!
LOl, you are so funny! Thank you, ChihYu 😉
This is so fun! I love this pumpkin pie chips - such a cool idea! I bet my family would think this is such a fun treat. Can't wait to share it with them.
Thank you, Emily 🙂
What a unique dessert! That caramel sauce looks incredible!
It is a fun one for a party.
Shirley @ gfe & All Gluten-Free Desserts
Stacey--What a fabulous looking recipe! Just had to share it on All Gluten-Free Desserts. 🙂
Thank you for sharing Shirley 🙂 You're the best!
Hi, I just love your recipes! and I hope in the future you will have a chocolate or any other flavor low carb turnover recipe and a low carb strudel recipe.
Thank you Kelly, there will be one in the works very soon. I love the suggestions <3
Are the nutrition counts for the full recipe? If so do you know the count for just the chips? Thanks so much for the wonderful recipe!!
Donna, the data is for the whole recipe, but I most likely have nutritional info for the chips only somewhere on my computer. I will try to find those and send them to you.
All of the ingredients were things i already had on hand. Ive been saving the pumpkin puree that i bought a couple of months ago for a recipe like this. Hit it on the nail! Super easy and was sooo good, the closest thing to a pumpkin pie taste that ive had in a long time. I used powdered Swerve for the sweetener and heavy cream for the dip instead of coconut milk. I did not make the caramel but that was in part to the fact that it was late at night and i was getting tired. I will definitely make this recipe again and will add the caramel topping next time! Cant wait! Thanks!
Yum, I would love to try these! I would also like to feature this recipe, please let me know if you get a link back to Allergy Free Wednesdays in your post so that I can!
Thank you for posting this. I am not one to take food to a Halloween party, but this year it was pass a dish. So, I thought I would make the nachos and see what people would think. Well, the nachos didn't even last for the first half hour of the party. The nachos were a hit and so was the sauce. Thank you so much for your blog. The nachos and sauce turned out lovely, it was a hit at the party, and I will try more of your recipes in the future. Thank you much :).
Thank you for the great feedback, and I'm so happy these were a hit at your party. Your kind words made my day!!
Jess @ whatjessicabakednext.com
These pumpkin pie nachos look and sound amazing! Love the idea, so unique, but uber tasty!
Jess, thank you for your kind words. I Perused your site and it is very lovely and full of yummy things. 🙂