Easy Greek Chicken Bake-
Easy Greek Chicken Bake is simple to prepare, delicious, Greek-inspired chicken dish that is grain free and low carb.
Easy Greek Chicken Bake is a low carb, grain free, paleo, one pan wonder meal! This is super easy and packs awesome, Greek-inspired flavors. Don’t you just love it when you can dump all the ingredients in a pan and pop it in the oven and walk away.
My family was really impressed with this dish. My Hubby even called dibs on the leftovers, and he is not even a chicken fan. Must be the bacon, lol.
Even though one of my kiddos does not like olives, he still ate it and just avoided the olives. I had told him that I just can’t make Greek food without olives because it would be a culinary crime!
Full Recipe Video, Watch Above The Post
Made and baked all in one pan
- 1.5 lbs chicken thighs bone in with skin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- ½ cup quartered artichoke hearts canned or frozen
- 5 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bacon or pancetta chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp feta cheese * optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place chicken skin side up in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch rectangular baking pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with sea salt and black pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine: tomatoes, garlic, olives, artichoke hearts, thyme, lemon juice and olive oil. toss to coat veggies. Pour veggie oil mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle chopped bacon and feta cheese over the top.
- On top oven rack, bake for 40 to 45 minutes and until a thermometer reads 165 F or above when inserted into a thick part of the chicken thigh while avoiding the bone.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 17 g|
|Saturated Fat 4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 125 mg|
|Sodium 701 mg|
|Potassium 450 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 6 g | Net Carbs:5 g|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 31 g|
Other Recipe You May Enjoy: