Easy Greek Chicken Bake-
Easy Greek Chicken Bake is a simple to prepare, delicious, Greek-inspired chicken dish that is grain-free and low carb.
Full Recipe Video, Please Watch:
Easy Greek Chicken Bake is a low-carb, grain-free, paleo, one-pan wonder meal! This is a super easy meal and packs awesome, Greek-inspired flavors.
Don’t you just love it when you can dump all the ingredients in a pan and pop it in the oven and walk away?
My family was really impressed with this dish. My Hubby even called dibs on the leftovers, and he is not even a chicken fan. Must be the bacon, lol.
Even though one of my kiddos does not like olives, he still ate them and just avoided the olives.
I had told him that I just couldn’t make Greek food without olives because it would be a culinary crime!
Made and baked all in one pan
Another favorite keto chicken recipe is Keto Persian Chicken Kebabs.
Easy Greek Chicken Bake
- 1.5 lbs chicken thighs bone in with skin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- ½ cup quartered artichoke hearts canned or frozen
- 5 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices bacon or pancetta chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoon feta cheese * optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place chicken skin side up in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch rectangular baking pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with sea salt and black pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine: tomatoes, garlic, olives, artichoke hearts, thyme, lemon juice and olive oil. toss to coat veggies. Pour veggie oil mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle chopped bacon and feta cheese over the top.
- On top oven rack, bake for 40 to 45 minutes and until a thermometer reads 165 F or above when inserted into a thick part of the chicken thigh while avoiding the bone.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove