Fast Crust free pizza bites are a grain free, carb free snack that is full of pizza flavor. I was surprised at how much these actually taste like pizza! The kids love these for after scool snacking. We make these often. Best of all, these are 0 carbs!
Fast Crust Free Pizza Bites
- 1/2 Package of Salame or Pepperoni I use Farm To Fork Naturals Uncured Salame
- 2 Tbsp Organic Mozzarella * optional
- 1 Tbsp Olive Slices * optional
- HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE:
- 3 Tbsp Organic Tomato Sauce or Tomato Puree
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Italian seasonings
- Pinch Sea Salt * optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all Sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
- Line up Salami, or pepperoni slices on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a tsp of mozzarella in the middle of each Salami slice.
- Top each with ½ to 1 Tsp Sauce.
- Top with an olive slice * optional.
- Bake for two to three minutes ( or can microwave on just the parchment paper, or microwave safe plate for 8 to 10 seconds).
- Cool and Serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Facts: Yield: 4 servings, Serving size: 4 pizza bites Calories: 134, Fat: 10 g, Carbohydrates: 0 g / Net carbs: 0 g, Sugar: 0 g, Protein: 8 g,
*All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*