I stopped using toilet paper! No, I’m not crazy, and just what I do use, gets me cleaner than toilet paper?
Five years ago I purchased a Bidet Toilet Seat, and it is the best purchase I have ever made. It cleans you with a powerful spray of water, and has a blow dry option. No more scrubbing bateria around with dry toilet paper.
You would not clean your face with a dry paper towel that has a little chlorine bleach on it, would you? So why would you clean your delicate bottom with that?
I absolutely love my bidet. No more rashes, hemorrhoids, or itchiness.
This way of cleaning is much more sanitary, and has been used for many years in Europe as well as Japan. The version I purchased was pricey but I have other inexpensive versions in my home as well.
There is a solution for every budget.
I’m sharing this also because although it uses water it saves water. the production of toilet paper uses a lot more water than a bidet.
A bidet gets you cleaner and can help with constipation as well. Using the spray of water helps get things moving. This is great for kids, especially when you wonder if they are wiping themselves properly, and if they are washing their hands thoroughly.
Here are the reasons you should consider a bidet:
- Cleaner healthier bottom ( water cleans better than paper)
- Saves money and water
- Saves trees
- Uses no chemicals like bleach, which is used in toilet paper
- Gentle on skin (can help prevent rashes and hemorrhoids)
- Can help with constipation
- Less backing up plumbing or septic system from over use of toilet paper
Here are some different Bidets in different price ranges , and all are easy to install onto your toilet. Electric models need an outlet near by (need to know seat size also). Non electric do not. Click on the links below:
- Electric warm water and blow dry Bidet Seat (pricey but awesome), for elongate seat size. Or this one comes in round size seats
- This is a hot and cold water seat attachment Bidet (non electric)
- Less pricey hot and cold, self cleaning model (great deal) (non electric)
- This is a less expensive self cleaning fresh water model (non electric)
- Travel Bidet, hand held (for a tight budget), no installation. (very low cost)
These are just some of the bidets available from pricey to very budget friendly. I actually have three of them. One pricey one and two more economical ones! One of the best things I have ever purchased!
Need a Natural DIY Spray to keep the stink away? Try this one: DIY Poo Be Gone