Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowls are quick and simple to prepare, super comforting, low-carb meals.
I kept hearing about and seeing ads for those Panera grain bowls, and of course, via their subliminal mind control, I started craving one, lol.
So, the natural solution was to create a keto, grain-free version of my own.
Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowls was my quick to assemble a solution.
Wanting this to be a quick and easy recipe, I purchased some time-saving items at the store to make prep a breeze.
- I used simple to prepare frozen pre-riced cauliflower from the frozen food section at the grocery store to save preparation time.
- I also used organic pre-cooked grilled chicken breast strips from the deli section at the grocery store.
- This lower-carb, gluten-free, Hatch Red Enchilada Sauce is delicious, easy to find, and a real time saver as opposed to making homemade enchilada sauce.
But, if you want to make your own low-carb enchilada sauce, this low carb red enchilada sauce recipe is a good one.
The best part is always the toppings! You can adjust these or omit these to suit your taste.
The toppings I used:
- Grated cheeses
- Sliced black olives
- sliced jalapenos
- avocado slices
- sour cream
I love how the cauliflower rice sops up the enchilada sauce and oh the deliciousness of melted cheeses with the creamy avocado and sour cream. Yes, this is a healthy fat meal!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Printable Recipe Card Below:
Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowls
- ⅓ lb cooked chicken breast tenders grilled or baked
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower rice I used frozen cauliflower rice & cooked according to the package instructions
- ½ cup Hatch red enchilada sauce or homemade low carb enchilada sauce
- ⅔ cup grated cheese cheddar, jack, pepper jack or a combination
- 2 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoon canned sliced jalapeno peppers *optional
- ½ avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375℉ (190℃).
- Add cooked cauliflower rice to two oven-safe bowls. Divide grilled chicken tenders and distribute them to each bowl on top of the cauliflower rice.
- Pour ¼ cup of enchilada sauce over each chicken and cauliflower rice bowl. Sprinkle each with ⅓ cup grated cheeses. Add olive slices and optional jalapeno pepper slices.
- Place each bowl in the oven and bake for 8 to10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove bowls from the oven and garnish with sour cream and sliced avocado and serve.