Keto Chocolate Chip Raspberry Muffins are gluten-free, low carb muffins with sugar-free chocolate chips and juicy sweet raspberries.
These tasty sweet muffins turned out so golden and beautiful with the berries and chocolate chips.
My husband & son were quite smitten with these at breakfast and had been sneaking them between meals for a snack.
Low in carbs, but very satisfying and filling for a muffin and makes a great portable (grab & go) snack.
This keto almond flour is my favorite brand & perfect for all your keto baking needs!
Common Questions About Keto Chocolate Chip Raspberry Muffins Recipe-
Can I use blackberries or other berries in the recipe?
Yes, you can use blackberries or blueberries in the recipe instead of raspberries. Using blueberries will raise carb count slightly, though.
Yes, you can use ½ cup coconut flour in place of almond flour, but I do prefer the almond flour in this recipe.
If you are counting carbs, it is best to use full-fat sour cream, as it has fewer carbs.
They can be store in a covered container for 3 days at room temperature or for up to a week in the fridge.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Keto Chocolate Chip Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350℉ (180℃) and Line a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners and grease the liners, or can use a greased silicone muffin-pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, and vanilla.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, sweetener, sea salt, and baking powder. whisking until free of lumps.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until combined, smooth and lump-free.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin liners or cups.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the tops are golden, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins in the pan for at least10 minutes before removing. Serve. Can be stored in a covered container for 3 days and for up to a week in the fridge.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: