Keto Thai Fish Bowls are low carb, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free fish and veggies in a Thai coconut sauce over cauliflower rice.
This post is sponsored by: Kevin's Natural Foods.
It is very quick & easy to prepare a meal that is healthy and full of flavor using Kevin’s pre-made sauces.
I used Kevin’s Thai Coconut Sauce to prepare this tasty fish & cauliflower rice bowl.
Paleo, keto, dairy-free, soy-free, and Non-GMO, these pre-made sauces make meal preparation a breeze!
Bursting with flavors of coconut, lime, lemongrass, ginger, and basil, this light and tangy sauce pairs perfectly with fish, seafood, or chicken.
A quick & easy, one pan, fish, cauliflower rice, vegetables in a creamy Thai sauce that is served in a bowl.
Check out Kevin’s Natural Foods on Social Media:
The Health Benefits of Wild Caught Alaskan Cod
- Can support heart health
- May help lower triglycerides
- May help protect against Alzheimer’s disease
- Can also help control high blood pressure
- A great low carb source of protein
- Contains Cancer preventative properties
Common Questions about the Keto Thai Fish Bowls Recipe:
If you are going to use another type of fish other than Alaskan cod, try to use a similar kind of firm white fish like; haddock, pollack, or halibut.
You can use yellow onions in the recipe if you do not have or can’t find any shallots.
Yes, you can serve the fish with the sauce and veggies, and omit the cauliflower rice if you prefer.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Keto Thai Fish Bowls
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves *optional
- 1 tsp freshly grated lime zest *optional
- Melt ghee, butter, or oil in a 12-inch skillet until sizzling. Add shallots, red bell peppers, and mushrooms. Cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cod fillets, spoon some of the sauce over fish, cover the pan and continue cooking for 7-10 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- Cut fish fillets into bite-sized chunks and stir.
- Divide cooked cauliflower rice evenly among serving bowls. Spoon fish and sauce over cauliflower rice.
- Sprinkle with optional cilantro & lime zest. Serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy