Keto Chicken or Turkey Dijon Salad is a simple way to make a tasty low carb, paleo, and whole30 meal with leftover chicken or turkey.
This recipe is perfect for leftover Thanksgiving turkey, the leftover rotisserie chicken, or anytime you have poultry leftover.
Shredded chicken or turkey and chopped veggies in a creamy, zesty Dijon dressing and served over Spring Mix lettuce, spinach, or lettuce of your choosing.
If you don’t feel like having a salad, you can also serve it on low-carb bread or buns for a chicken or turkey salad sandwich.
Try my easy Low Carb Quick Buns for making a keto-friendly, paleo chicken salad sandwich.
Another great low carb idea for this recipe is to fill celery stick with the chicken salad and have a crunchy, super low carb snack or meal.
Common Questions About the Keto Chicken or Turkey Dijon Salad Recipe:
Yes, you can use the same amount of spinach leaves or other types of lettuce you prefer in place of Spring mix lettuce.
You can serve the chicken salad on low carb bread or buns of your choice instead of serving on lettuce. Try my Keto Paleo Quick Buns recipe.
Yes, you can double the recipe to make four servings.
I prefer to make this recipe with balsamic vinegar, but you can use apple cider vinegar in a pinch, and it is not a deal-breaker.
Printable Recipe Card Below
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Keto Chicken or Turkey Dijon Salad
- 1 ½ cups cooked shredded or chopped turkey or chicken
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 celery rib stick, minced
- ½ green onion thinly sliced
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups Spring lettuce mix or spinach
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- Shred or chop cooked chicken or turkey.
- In a large bowl combine shredded turkey or chicken, celery, green onion, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, parsley, and black pepper. Stir until blended.
- Add 2 cups of Spring lettuce mix to each plate and top each with half of the chicken salad mixture.
- Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon chives and serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: