Antioxidant Wellness Tea
I make Antioxidant Wellness Tea, and drink it whenever I feel a cold coming on, or need to shorten the duration of a cold. This tea is full of immune boosting ingredients like ginger, lemon and turmeric, and it also happens to taste pretty good.
Made with these immune boosting ingredients :
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Raw Honey
RECIPE & DIRECTIONS BELOW:
- 1 cup boiling water.
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
- 1/2 tsp fine grated fresh ginger . use a micro plane or fine grater
- 1/2 tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric.
- 1/2 tsp raw honey or 6 drops liquid stevia.
- Boil water.
- Pour in cup or mug.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
- Cool for a bit and sip.
- drink nightly until feeling better.
- You may kick the cold or at least shorten the duration.
Related Posts Across the Web:
Need a Children’s Cough Remedy? Here is one from Living Consciously : Children’s cough remedy
Energy Clearing Room Spray from Back At the Ranch: Energy Clearing Room Spray