These creamy, fudgesicles have a chocolate ,coconut, almond flavor that will remind you of the candy bar. Only these are paleo friendly, and have a low carb version too, depending on which sweetener you use.
Since the weather has been hot lately, I have been making frozen treats for the kids and the big kids. We look forward to grabbing one of these out of the freezer after a long, hot day.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Paleo Almond Joy Fudgesicles
- 1 Cup Organic unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond milk.
- 2 tablespoon Raw unsweetened Coconut butter melted or softened, where to buy coconut butter
- 2 ½ tablespoon unsweetened Cocoa powder or cacao powder.
- 1 ½ tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes.
- 2 tablespoon chocolate chips melted ( Enjoy Life Brand is good), or for low carb use unsweetened baking chocolate, one half square,14 g, melted
- ½ teaspoon Almond Extract or can use coconut extract. organic gluten free kind
- tablespoon Sweetener of choice: 2 ½ . or more to taste, Honey (for paleo), or for low carb use 3 tablespoon erythritol to taste, or could also use 35 drops or more liquid stevia, to taste.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until well incorporated, then taste mixture to check sweetness ( can add more of sweetener if needed).
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours or more, until solid.
- Better the next day as flavors intensify.
- Serve and enjoy. 🙂