Easy Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a delicious low-carb, gluten-free, and sugar-free alternative to traditional teriyaki sauce.
This sauce has all the wonderful Asian flavors without all the carbs.
Easy Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a perfect sauce for meats, grilling, marinades, vegetables, stir fry sauce, a dipping sauce for chicken tenders, or a topping for burgers. The creative uses for the sauce are endless.
Flavors of fresh ginger, garlic, and sesame with a touch of low carb brown sugar sweetener, this teriyaki sauce is so good you won't even miss the traditional high carb, high sugar sauces.
We made low carb teriyaki meatball & vegetable kebabs for the grill with this sauce and the kids loved it!
We love to use this sweet & savory sauce on so many dishes.
Common Questions About the Easy Keto Teriyaki Sauce Recipe:
You can use the sauce to drizzle on chicken or beef, marinade for meats, grilling meats, vegetables, or kebabs, as a dipping sauce, for a stir fry sauce, or drizzled on cauliflower rice.
The xanthan gum thickens the sauce, so I would not recommend omitting it unless you're just using it as a marinade.
I prefer fresh minced ginger in the sauce, but if you don't have access to fresh ginger, use ½ tsp ground ginger.
Store the sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Easy Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- Add water, tamari sauce or coconut aminos, low carb brown sweetener, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger to a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk together.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to medium-low and simmer to slightly reduce the sauce.
- While whisking continuously, sprinkle in the xanthan gum. Turn up the heat to medium and bring to a low boil. Continue whisking until the sauce has thickened, then remove from the heat.
- Stir in optional sesame seeds.
- Serve warm, or cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: