These easy ultimate keto brownies are only 1g net carb per super fudgy, chocolaty, rich, insanely delicious brownie. The brownies are also paleo-friendly as well with a dairy-free option.
Even including the decorative garnishes, these are still only 1 g net carbs per brownie.
Brownies that are high in healthy fats, super low in carbs, but tastes just as yummy as the best high carb brownie you've ever had.
My teen son, our resident chocoholic, was amazed at how rich and decadent these are. Nobody will even know that these fudgy brownies are low carb & sugar free.
I sifted a little low-carb powdered sweetener over the top of the brownies. I drizzled a little melted sugar-free chocolate over the top of these brownies just for a pretty presentation, but it is optional, of course.
Common Questions About the Easy Ultimate Keto Brownies Recipe-
I prefer the almond flour version, but you can substitute 3 tablespoon of coconut flour for almond flour in the recipe.
You can substitute cacao powder for cocoa powder in the recipe using the same amounts.
I recommend using butter or coconut oil for the best results.
Store the brownies loosely covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
You can find different brands of sugar-free chocolate chips and stevia-sweetened chocolate chips in the baking section of the grocery store. You may also order sugar-free chocolate chips here.
Printable Recipe Card
Easy Ultimate Keto Brownies
- Grease or oil an 8x8 inch baking pan and preheat oven to 350℉ (175℃)
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat add butter or coconut oil and melt. Add confectioners sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk in until fully mixed and creamy. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until incorporated and clump-free.
- Add warm chocolate mixture to almond flour mixture. Mix together thoroughly until creamy.
- Add eggs to the batter, one at a time, mixing in thoroughly.
- Spread the brownie batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350℉ (175℃) for 15 to 23 minutes, checking after 15 minutes (brownies may look underdone in the center but will set upon cooling). Remove from oven and let cool until brownies are firmer.
- Sift with optional low carb powdered sweetener over the top of brownies and use a spoon to drizzle with optional sugar-free melted chocolate chips.
- Slice into 9 squares and serve. Keep any leftover portions loosely covered and refrigerated.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: