How to Instantly Measure Your Body Fat Percentage-
The easiest way to instantly measure your body fat percentage, BMI, muscle percentage, bone mass, water, and visceral fat is by using a Yunmai Smart Scale.
The Yunmai Smart Scale is high tech but very easy to use and set up. It also connects to your iPhone, Android phone or Ipad, where you can easily track body fat, muscle percentage and much more while instantly storing all your information on your phone.
Seriously simple to use and set up in just seconds. I barely know how to use my Android phone and I downloaded the App and set it up very quickly. I didn’t even have to have my teen son do it for me like I usually do when it comes to using my phone, lol.
The scale has a free downloadable APP that automatically stores all your readings and stats on your phone every time you step on the scale. The Yunmai Smart Scale also syncs with your Fitbit, Apple Health, and Google Fit to give you the ultimate health tracking tool. The scale also has a multi-user mode, so you can set up to 16 separate profiles for family members.
Watch to Learn About The Yunmai Smart Scale
This scale not only measures your weight and body fat, it measures 10 body statistics that are important for getting a complete overview of your health, so you can set weight loss or other health goals. The Yunmai scale makes calculating your macros for the keto diet much easier by giving you key information you need to use a Keto macro calculator App.
Yunmai Smart Scales Measures These Body Statistics:
- Weight – Measures weight in pounds or kilograms.
- Fat Percentage- Measures the total percentage of body fat.
- BMI (body mass index)- A weight to height assessment that is used to determine if your underweight, normal, overweight, or obese (according to physicians).
- Muscle Percentage- Measures the total percentage of muscle mass.
- Bone Mass- Measures bone mass percentage.
- Protein- Measures the percentage of protein
- Water- Measures the percentage of water
- BMR (basal metabolic rate)- The number of calories your body needs to perform basic functioning.
- Visceral Fat- measures a type of body fat that is stored around the abdominal area.
- Fitness Age- Your age according to fitness level and not your chronological age.
Out of the Box
No need for Wi-Fi or complicated setup instructions to get started. Simply download the free app from the App Store or Google Play to your smartphone, connect to Bluetooth (make sure Bluetooth is on), and have all your stats within seconds of stepping on the scale.
The Yunmai scale uses BIA (bioelectric impedance analysis), which is a commonly used technology. * Please check with your doctor if you are pregnant, or have a pacemaker, electrocardiographs and/or other medical devices before use Yunmai. Only weight will be measured for users under the age of 18.
My final review and opinions:
- I love how this scale can track so many statistics. It is much better, more accurate, and measures many more body statistics than my older scale, which I had thought was wonderful until I started using this one.
- I also like how easy it was to set up with the phone App.
- I really like that I can get all the information stored immediately on my phone for me to look at and check. My old scale, I couldn’t see all the numbers on the scale and had to jump off and look quickly before the scale shut off.
- I also like that I can sync it to my Fitbit.
- I like that I can use the measurements from the scale to plugin to my keto macro calculator and easily calculate my macros.
- I like that I can find out how many calories I need to have basic body functions (BMR)
- The only con I could find was that if you don’t have a smartphone (iPhone or Android), then some of the statistics won’t show on the screen (weight and body fat will show on the scale).
Overall, the Yunmai Smart Scale is the most comprehensive scale with the most features and body statistics available that I have ever used.