Keto Big Fluffy Protein Pancake is the perfect low-carb, gluten-free, high-protein, quick & easy breakfast!
Made with just a few simple ingredients, these pancakes are light and fluffy with a texture similar to big truckstop pancakes and are packed with protein and healthy fats.
Whether you’re meal-prepping for the week or looking for a quick and easy breakfast, these pancakes are a delicious and nutritious option.
These big truckstop pancakes are so light and fluffy that you'll never believe they're keto!
These Keto Big Fluffy Pancakes will make your weekday mornings significantly more enjoyable! What's better than waking up to a hearty and delicious breakfast?
The beauty of these pancakes lies in the simplicity of the ingredients. It includes almond flour, collagen protein powder, baking powder, shredded Mozzarella cheese, and egg.
A pancake that is so light and fluffy that you’ll never believe they’re gluten-free & keto-friendly!
This was inspired by my Easy Keto Blender Pancakes on this site.
Compared to traditional pancakes, a single Keto Big Fluffy Protein Pancake contains only 4g of carbohydrates and 13g of healthy fats.
But what it lacks in carbs, it makes for in protein. Loaded with 20g of protein, this is the perfect breakfast to kickstart your day on the right foot.
Only a few simple ingredients and you can have a delicious breakfast that will keep you full all morning long.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and nutritious breakfast that will keep you full all morning long. Perfect for a morning workout or an afternoon pick-me-up.
By using almond flour, this Keto Big Fluffy Protein Pancake batter is gluten-free and low-carb. Rather than using sugar, today's recipe is sweetened with a bit of liquid stevia, giving it a mild sweetness.
This big pancake is quick and easy to make; you can prepare it in less than eight minutes! All you need to do is mix up the ingredients in a bowl, then pour the batter onto a hot pan.
Serve these pancakes with butter, low-carb maple syrup, berries, and low-carb powdered sweetener.
Nutritious, delicious, and easy way to enjoy the classic breakfast or snack favorite. Give them a try today and see for yourself!
- 2 tablespoons Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 level scoop (1½ tbsp) Keto Vanilla Collagen Protein Powder or Vanilla Keto Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (*not fresh mozzarella)
- ⅛ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 large Egg
- 5 to 6 drops Liquid Stevia
*See the printable recipe card for nutritional data and more details. The recipe can be doubled or tripled (etc.) to make a batch of pancakes instead of a single serving.*
Combine almond flour, collagen protein powder, shredded mozzarella cheese, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Mix or whisk until combined. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk egg and stevia drops until combined.
Add the egg mixture to the almond flour mixture.
Vigorously mix or whisk until thoroughly combined and smooth.
Heat and lightly oil a medium-size 8-9’ inch frying pan over medium-high to high heat.
Once the pan is hot, pour all of the pancake batter onto the pan and swirl around to almost cover the pan with the batter.
Cook until many bubbles come to the surface, and the pancake's outer edges start to look solid (about 1½ to 2 minutes), and when you lift an edge with a spatula turner, the underneath is browned.
Flip the pancake over.
Cook the other side for about 1 to 2 minutes or until done.
Remove and serve with butter and low-carb maple syrup.
Hint: Be sure the pan is preheated before pouring batter into the pan. While cooking the pancake, look for many bubbles to come to the surface, and the pancake's outer edges should start to look solid before flipping over. Also, you can lift the edge of the pancake with a spatula turner to see if the underneath of the pancake is browned.
- Chocolate Chips - You can add sugar-free chocolate chips to the batter.
- Berries- These pancakes can also be topped with a few fresh berries and low-carb powdered sweeteners.
- Peanut Butter or Nut Butter- Low-carb nut or seed butter is delicious spread on these pancakes.
Store the cooked pancakes in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reat or warm as needed. Freeze in a sealed container or large freezer bag with parchment paper between pancakes if storing multiple pancakes.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Keto Big Fluffy Protein Pancake
- 1 Frying Pan Medium -sized 8-9 inch
- 2 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons Keto Vanilla Collagen Protein Powder (one level scoop)
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese *not fresh mozzarella
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 5 to 6 drops liquid stevia
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine almond flour, collagen protein powder, shredded mozzarella cheese, and baking powder. Mix or whisk until combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and stevia drops until combined.
- Add the egg mixture to the almond flour mixture and vigorously mix or whisk until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Heat and lightly oil a medium-size 8-9’ inch frying pan over medium-high to high heat. Once the pan is hot, pour all of the pancake batter onto the pan and swirl around to almost cover the pan with the batter.
- Cook until many bubbles come to the surface and the outer edges of the pancake are starting to look solid (about 1½ to 2 minutes), and when you lift an edge with a spatula turner, the underneath is browned.
- Flip the pancake over and cook the other side for about 1 to 2 minutes or until done.
- Remove and serve with butter and low-carb maple syrup.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Such a great way to get to increase my daily protein. I love the step by step guide. Thankyou
I made this for breakfast and my husband had no idea it was keto! That is the sign of a great keto recipe!
This looks so yummy! I'm always looking for a way to lighten up my favorite foods and this is definitely something I want to try!
I was a little skeptical when I saw that there was mozzarella cheese in this, because cheese and pancakes sounds odd. But it was SOOO good! I'll definitely be making this one again.
My daughter loves pancakes and would love to have them for every meal. This is an easy recipe and the pancakes are light and fluffy. Perfect!