Keto Broccoli Mushroom Beef is a low carb, paleo, Asian inspired, stir fry recipe that has so much flavor.
Keto Broccoli Mushroom Beef stir fry is low carb, paleo, gluten-free and so tasty with tender beef, stir-fried broccoli, mushrooms, and flavors of garlic, ginger, and sesame.
This keto stir fry is loaded with healthy vegetables that taste so good even the kids will eat it!
Serve over cauliflower rice for a low carb Asian inspired meal that rivals any take-out from a restaurant.
I used the packaged frozen cauliflower rice from the grocery store freezer section. It is quick super simple to heat up and serve with the stir fry.
I usually always have a bag of cauliflower rice in the freezer. You can always make your cauliflower rice weeks in advance and freeze to have on hand.
Common Questions About The Recipe
You don't have to freeze the beef, but it makes it so much easier to slice when you pop it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
Coconut aminos are a soy-free, paleo alternative to tamari sauce. You can get coconut aminos in the Asian section of the store next to the soy sauces. If you can have soy then you can use tamari sauce.
You can use chicken thighs sliced into small pieces, but you will need to stir fry a little longer to cook the chicken all the way through.
Printable Recipe & Directions
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Keto Broccoli Mushroom Beef
- 1 lb Flank Steak sliced in thin small pieces (freeze beef for 20 minutes to make slicing easier)
- 2 tablespoon Avocado Oil or Olive Oil (divided)
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Sliced Mushrooms 5.3 ounces
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon chopped Green onion
- 1 ½ teaspoon Toasted Sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Add the beef to the bowl with the marinade and toss to coat. Set aside and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a tablespoon oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the marinated beef and stir fry for a few minutes until browned. Remove the beef, and place it in a bowl and cover.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and saute for a minute. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Turn down heat to medium, cover with a lid, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli mushroom from the pan and place it into the bowl with the beef, and cover again to keep warm.
- In a small bowl whisk together sauce ingredients except for the gelatin. While whisking the sauce vigorously slowly sprinkle in the gelatin (don’t dump in at once as it will clump).
- Heat the pan again over medium heat. Pour the sauce mixture into the pan and bring to a bubbling simmer. Turn down heat to medium-low, simmer and stir for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce starts to slightly thicken.
- Add the beef, broccoli mushroom mixture to the pan, and toss to coat. Stir fry for 2 to three more minutes or until hot.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onion.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: