These easy to make, low carb, keto chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies are so super yummy!
Low carb peanut butter or nut butter cookies half coated in lovely chocolate.
Quick & easy, sugar free, low carb, keto chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies are simple to prepare and a joy to eat!
Made with only 5 ingredients and dipped in sugar-free melted chocolate chips for a winning, chocolate peanut butter taste combination.
Thes tasty cookies can be made with peanut butter, almond butter or sunflower seed butter.
Perfect for dipping in coffee, tea, or low carb milk or nut milk.
Recipe Questions & Answers:
Yes, you can just omit the chocolate, or you can follow the instructions from this Peanut Butter Cookie recipe.
You can use almond butter in place of the peanut butter.
You can use sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter in this recipe.
You can also melt a sugar free chocolate bar or melt unsweetened bakers chocolate and use powdered low carb sweetener or liquid stevia to sweeten it.
Printable Recipe Below
Keto Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ (175℃) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, low carb sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix well until a dough is formed.
- Using a tbsp sized cookie scoop, or rolling with hands into 1-inch balls, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Using a fork, press down on dough twice in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the oven 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chip in the microwave or a double boiler. Dip cookies in melted chocolate and set on wire rack to cool. One the cookies are dry to touch they can be stored in an airtight container.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy