These easy to make, low-carb, keto chocolate-dipped peanut butter cookies are so super yummy!
Low-carb peanut butter or nut butter cookies half coated in lovely chocolate.
Quick & easy, sugar-free, low carb, keto chocolate-dipped peanut butter cookies are simple to prepare and a joy to eat!
Made with only 5 ingredients and dipped in sugar-free melted chocolate chips for a winning, chocolate peanut butter taste combination.
These tasty cookies can be made with peanut butter, almond butter, or sunflower seed butter.
Perfect for dipping in hot coffee, tea, or low-carb milk, or nut milk.
If you don't enjoy chocolate then you may prefer these Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies or these all-time favorite Keto Iced Peanut Butter Bars.
Keto chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Questions & Answers:
Yes, you can just omit the chocolate, or you can follow the instructions from this Peanut Butter Cookie recipe.
You can use almond butter in place of peanut butter.
You can use sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter in this recipe.
You can also melt a sugar-free chocolate bar or melt unsweetened baker's chocolate and use powdered low carb sweetener or liquid stevia to sweeten it.
Printable Recipe Below
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Keto Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter use no sugar added peanut butter
- ½ cup Low Carb Granular Sweetener
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ (175℃) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, low carb sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix well until a dough is formed.
- Using a tablespoon sized cookie scoop, or rolling with hands into 1-inch balls, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Using a fork, press down on dough twice in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the oven 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chip in the microwave or a double boiler. Dip cookies in melted chocolate and set on wire rack to cool. One the cookies are dry to touch they can be stored in an airtight container.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy
These are amazing!!!! I am a pb cookie fan and this may be a new favorite reicpe!
Oh these cookies are awesome - moist and delicious! Chocolate and peanut butter are go good together!
Amazing! This is the best combo, hands down.
So easy AND kid-friendly! Thanks. 🙂
So classic and yummy!!! You should see my kids' faces when I make these, LOL, not to mention my husband's! 😉
WOW! This looks amazing! There is nothing like the combo of peanut butter and chocolate is a keto dream. Lol, I'll probably do a strong dip 🙂
Love these! Even without the chocolate they're great but the chocolate makes them even better.