Keto Cinnamon Crunch Granola Cereal is simple to prepare and bake in advance, store in an airtight container, and have ready to use for a quick bowl of low carb cereal in the morning or a munchy crunchy snack.
Keto, paleo, gluten-free & vegetarian, this crunchy, nutty, and lightly sweet, low carb granola cereal with hints of cinnamon is perfect with your favorite low carb, unsweetened nut milk.
You can bake this granola in advance and store granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
That way you have a quick & fast breakfast that is ready to serve on those busy mornings when you just don’t have time to cook.
I served my granola with unsweetened vanilla almond milk for cereal, or a handful right out of the container for a crunchy, munchy granola snack.
This granola cereal is full of healthy fats that are super filling and satisfying. You will stay full for much longer than traditional, high carb boxed cereals.
Common Questions About the Keto Cinnamon Crunch Granola Cereal Recipe
No, you really need to separate the egg and use the egg whites only. But you can save the yolks to make an omelet, quiche or some people even add an egg yolk to their dog’s dry food for extra nutrition. I use organic egg whites that are sold in a carton that way I don’t have extra yolks.
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. No refrigeration needed.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Keto Cinnamon Crunch Granola Cereal
- ⅔ cup sliced almonds
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅓ raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp golden flax meal or can use hemp hearts
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup granular erythritol or monk fruit low carb sweetener blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest *optional
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 egg whites or can use 5 ½ tbsp of the egg whites that come in a carton
- Preheat oven to 300℉ (150℃), and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine: sliced almonds, chopped pecans, chopped walnuts, sunflower seeds, flax meal, shredded coconut, low carb sweetener, cinnamon, and sea salt. Stir together to combine. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan on medium-low heat, add coconut oil, almond butter and stir until just melted. Remove from heat and let cool for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together egg whites, the melted almond butter-coconut oil, vanilla extract, and optional orange zest until combined.
- Add wet egg mixture to the dry nut mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture across the lined baking sheet in a thin layer and press the mixture down with a spatula turner or can use greased hands.
- Bake for 22 to 28 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through the cooking time (*Don’t stir or move the mixture around).
- Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Once cooled to room temperature, break into small clusters. You can store granola in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Serve with unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk. Can top with a small number of low carb berries or sugar-free chocolate chips if desired.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy