Keto Lemon Supreme Tarts are so sweet, tart, creamy, and refreshing with a buttery tart crust, a sweet whipped cream cheese layer, and a tangy sugar-free lemon curd layer.
These Keto Lemon Supreme Tarts are a delicious low carb version and a family favorite pie recipe. Watch the recipe video for this recipe.
When I was a teenager, my family & I would occasionally go to a restaurant called “Baker’s Square” (I don’t think the restaurant exists anymore). But they were famous for their pies.
The lemon supreme pie was my absolute favorite, and during the holidays, I would bake my own version of it.
The pie consisted of: a pie crust, a sweet whipped cream cheese layer, a tangy lemon curd layer, and a dollop of whipped cream.
I decided to make a keto tart version of the pie using my sugar-free lemon curd recipe.
Since I know I have a weakness for lemon desserts, I thought that a tart recipe would keep the portions in control for me, since I seem to be able to slice a pie using rather large-sized slices.
I used my Easy Keto Sugar Free Lemon Curd in this recipe.
Common Questions About the Recipe
I made my own homemade easy keto sugar-free lemon curd and it works perfectly in this recipe. There are store-bought brands, but we don’t have many store choices where I live, so I could not find one.
Yes, you can beat with a hand mixer; heavy whipping cream and low carb sweetener, to taste, until peaks form. It is super easy to make and only just the amount you need.
Yes you can, but you will need to double the amount of cream cheese layer ingredients and the lemon curd amount. The pie crust amount should be the same, and the baking time would be the same as well.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Keto Lemon Supreme Tarts
Cream Cheese Layer
Lemon Curd Layer
- ¾ cup Sugar Free Lemon Curd
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉ (176℃) and grease or spray oil a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl combine all the tart crust ingredients. Mix until a dough forms.
- Use your hands to divide and form 12 balls with the dough. Place a dough ball into each muffin cup.
- Using a shot glass sprayed with non-stick oil spray on the glass bottom or can use your hands, press down the dough balls into muffin cups.
- Turn glass and gently lift to form a tart crust or use hands to press the dough down and around the sides.
- Use a fork to carefully poke a hole in each tart crust.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl with a hand mixer, beat all the cream cheese layer ingredients until creamy.
- Add 2 tsp cream cheese mixture to each tart crust.
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar-free lemon curd to each tart.
- Refrigerate tarts 20 minutes or longer until cool and set.
- Use a knife between the outer crust and muffin cups to slide around and gently lift tart from the pan. Garnish with sugar-free whipped cream and serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy:
Related Posts from Across the Web: