Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites are a quick and simple, low carb, no-bake, mint chip cheesecake ball with only 1 g net carbs per ball.
A lovely, yummy mint chocolate chip cheesecake in a small bite that is so fast & easy to make, and best of all, no baking is required.
These little mint cheesecake balls with sugar-free chocolate chips are a total hit with my husband and kids, as the mint chocolate chip ice cream is their favorite ice cream flavor. So these treats disappeared very quickly!
It is a lovely treat for St. Patrick's Day because of the green color, but you can also prepare these without the natural green food color. They will be a beige color, but the flavor will still be the same.
Common Questions About the Keto Mint Chocolate Chip cheesecake Bites:
You can omit the food coloring, and they will be a beige color, but the flavor will not change. I used this natural food color.
You can use mint essential oil, but you will need to use less of the oil than the extract as it is more concentrated. Just use a couple of drops or more to taste.
If you decide to use the granulated sweetener, you will need to use a food processor to grind it into a powder so the bite won’t have a grainy texture.
You can use any low-carb, sugar-free chips you prefer in the recipe.
You can store them in a sealed container in the fridge or the freezer. Just defrost a few minutes before serving if storing in the freezer.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites
- ¾ cup Almond flour
- 3 tablespoon Powdered Confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener or Powdered Erythritol Sweetener
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt *optional
- 3 tablespoon Full Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon Mint Extract
- 2 to 3 drops Natural Green Food Coloring *optional for green color
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine: almond flour, powdered sweetener, and sea salt. Stir until combined and clump-free.
- Add cream cheese and using a fork or a handheld dough cutter to press and combine until a crumble texture forms.
- Add the mint extract and the green food coloring and continue to use a fork or dough cutter to smash and combine until a smooth dough forms and the green color is evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or spoon, add a tablespoon of the dough to your hands and roll it into a ball. Set each ball onto the lined baking sheet about 1 ½ inch apart.
- Place the baking sheet of cheesecake bites into the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. Serve and enjoy. Store in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: