Keto Mocha Frosty is such a quick & easy to make, thick and creamy, low carb milkshake with yummy flavors of chocolate & coffee.
This thick and creamy, absolutely delicious keto mocha frosty is high in fat and low in carbs and is ready to drink in just minutes.
Cold and frosty, thick and chocolaty with accents of coffee, this milkshake is such a treat on a hot day and has a little coffee pick me up when you’re feeling a bit tired.
The ice cream I used is Rebel Keto Vanilla Ice Cream, but any low carb vanilla ice cream will work. I used an organic freeze-dried instant coffee in the recipe as well.
I have also used Halo Top and Enlightened keto ice cream, and even my homemade keto ice cream recipe in this recipe
Common Questions About the Recipe
No, heavy cream works the best in this recipe as it helps the mixture get thick and creamy.
Yes, you can use cacao powder.
You can use low carb confectioner’s sweetener in place of the liquid sweetener, but do not use granular sweetener as it will not mix in well with cold ingredients.
You can use low carb chocolate ice cream in place of the vanilla ice cream.
Printable Recipe Card
Keto Mocha Frosty
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee or instant espresso
- 1½ tsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 5 to 6 drops liquid monk fruit sweetener or liquid stevia sweetener (or to taste)
- ½ pint low carb vanilla ice cream defrosted for 10 minutes to make it easier to scoop.
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer, beat add heavy cream, instant coffee, liquid sweetener, and cocoa powder.
- Beat on high until it forms peaks and becomes as thick as frosting.
- Add low carb ice cream. Beat on medium just for a few seconds until combined and smooth (Don’t overbeat as it will get too thin in texture). Scrape the sides of the bowl and gently stir in any parts that are not incorporated.
- Spoon into a serving glass and serve immediately.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: