Keto Shamrock Milkshake is a low-carb, sugar-free, copycat version of the popular fast-food, seasonal milkshake. Only 2g net carbs per milkshake!
Only this milkshake is keto and can be made any time of year.
You don’t need to wait for March or Saint Patrick’s day to enjoy this low-carb, yummy, minty milkshake!
This was inspired by my Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites recipe on this site.
Quick and easy to make, only 4 ingredients, and has a few optional garnishes.
My husband and son don’t need to sneak out to the fast-food drive-through anymore, because I can quickly whip up this shake for them.
Just as tasty as the junk food version and won't mess up your daily carb count.
- Low Carb Vanilla Ice Cream (I used Rebel brand of keto vanilla ice cream)
- Heavy Cream
- Mint Extract
- Green Food Coloring *optional
- Sugar-Free Whipped Cream* optional
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Bar Shavings, (I used keto mint chocolate bar or keto chocolate bar with a micro-grater zester) * optional
- Fresh Mint Leaves * optional
See recipe card for quantities.
Let low carb vanilla ice cream defrost at room temperature or 10 to 15 minutes to soften.
Add the softened vanilla ice cream to a blender or mixer.
Pour the heavy cream to the mixer or blender.
Drizzle the mint extract into the mixer.
Add the Natural Green Food Coloring to the blender or mixer.
Mix on medium until smooth, creamy and blended to desired thickness.
Pour into drinking glasses. Garnish with optional sugar-free whipped cream, sugar-free grated chocolate shavings, and mint leaves. Serve.
Hint: I used a stand mixer to make this milkshake, but you can also use a blender to make this recipe. I just prefer a thicker milkshake, which is easier to control in a stand mixer.
You can use a stand mixer or a blender for this recipe. I also used a Microplane Zester to grate the sugar-free chocolate on top of the whipped cream.
It is best to consume the milkshake as soon as it is prepared to prevent melting. If you have any leftover milkshakes, they can be poured into a sealed container and stored in the freezer for up to 3 days. Remove from freezer and defrost for 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature. Then return it to the blender to mix it until it has the right consistency.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Keto Shamrock Milkshake
Keto Shamrock Shake
- Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Bar Shavings (I used keto mint chocolate bar or keto chocolate bar with a micro-grater zester).https://amzn.to/3I2MqVK
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Let low carb vanilla ice cream defrost at room temperature or 10 to 15 minutes to soften.
- Add the softened vanilla ice cream to a blender or mixer. Add heavy cream, mint extract, and optional green food coloring.
- Mix on medium until smooth, creamy and blended to desired thickness.
- Pour into drinking glasses. Garnish with optional sugar-free whipped cream, sugar-free grated chocolate shavings, and mint leaves. Serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes you may also enjoy