Keto Strawberry Cream Pops are a yummy, creamy, soft, frozen strawberry treat that is low carb with paleo & vegan options. Only 4 ingredients are needed to make these tasty cold & creamy treats.
These cream pops are super simple to prepare and taste so sweet & yummy with a creamy strawberry base and little bits of fresh strawberries.
You can easily make the cream pops paleo or vegan simply by using the stevia-sweetened & vegan brand called Simply Delish Natural Strawberry Jel Dessert in the recipe and using coconut cream instead of the heavy cream.
Using coconut cream will make these pops dairy-free as well.
We have such warm weather where I live, and my husband and kids have been craving ice cream or popsicles. These frozen cream pops with fruit are perfect to have ready in the freezer to enjoy and cool down on a hot day.
I like to reward myself with this sweet & creamy pop after a workout. Yes, I literally have to bribe myself to exercise, lol.
Another keto frozen creamy popsicle we love is Keto Orange Creamsicle Pops.
My son especially loves the small chunks of chopped berries in the cream popsicle.
I chopped the berries fairly small so they would be easier to chew in the pops since big frozen berry chunks always give my sensitive teeth an issue.
Ingredients List for Shopping
- Simply Delish Natural Strawberry Jel Dessert (keto, paleo & vegan), or can also use Sugar Free Starwberry Jello, 3ounce size (for low carb only)
- Heavy Cream, or can use Coconut Cream (for paleo or vegan)
- Fresh Strawberries
- Popsicle Molds
Common Questions About The Keto Strawberry Cream Pops
You can make the pops paleo by using the Simply Delish Natural Strawberry Jel Dessert brand and replace the heavy cream with coconut cream.
Yes, you can make this recipe vegan. The Simply Delish Natural Strawberry Jel Dessert brand is vegan and gelatin-free. You can also use coconut cream in place of heavy cream to make these pops dairy-free and vegan.
It would be best to try running the frozen molds under warm water to defrost lightly, loosen the pops from the mold, so you can gently remove them.
Store these pops in the molds in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Keto Strawberry Cream Pops
- ½ Cup Cold Water
- ½ Cup Boiling Water
- 1 0.7 ounce package Simply Delish Natural Strawberry Jel Dessert powder, or 3 ounce Sugar Free Strawberry Jello powder
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream or Coconut Cream
- 4 medium sized or 2 large Strawberries chopped
- Combine the ½ cup cold water and jel dessert powder in a mixing bowl. Stir until the jello has dissolved.
- Boil ½ cup water. Remove from heat and add jel dessert water mixture to the hot water and stir until mixed.
- Whisk in the 1 cup heavy cream or coconut cream and whisk until combined.
- Fold chopped strawberries into the mixture.
- Spoon or pour mixture into 5 to 6 popsicle molds. Place popsicle sticks into the molds.
- Freeze for 5 to 6 hours or more until frozen.
- Remove from freezer, run molds under warm water to loosen popsicle from the mold before removing.
- Remove the popsicle from the mold and serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy