Keto Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta Bowls are a creamy, delicious, comfort food with low-carb pasta, veggies, and chicken in a creamy lemon butter sauce with Parmesan.
Imagine a satisfying bowl of pasta and chicken in a creamy sauce that is keto, gluten-free & low carb, and made in one simple skillet!
You don’t need to dream about this because you can easily prepare this bowl of warm keto pasta.
Hearts of Palm Pasta is grain-free, gluten-free, low carb, keto and it tastes very similar to traditional pasta. It is available in angel hair, linguini, and lasagna varieties.
Many grocery stores, health food stores, and online stores now carry hearts of palm pasta.
I love it when you can make a tasty meal in one skillet because it means fewer dishes to wash which is always a win in my book.
Another favorite low-carb pasta dish we love is Low Carb Grilled Chicken Alfredo.
Shopping List of Ingredients Needed
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- hearts of palm pasta (angel hair or linguini)
- red bell pepper
- lemon pepper seasoning
- sea salt
- cloves of garlic
- chicken broth
- heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- fresh lemon juice
- dried thyme
See the recipe card for quantities and directions on Keto Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta Bowls Low Carb.
Common Questions About The Recipe:
Hearts of Palm Pasta is a gluten-free, low carb, sugar-free, grain-free, sustainably sourced, low calorie, nutrient-dense alternative to traditional high carb pasta. Hearts of palm come from the core of palm trees.
Many grocery stores, health food stores, and also Amazon has hearts of palm pasta available to purchase.
You can replace the chicken thigh with chicken breast if you prefer.
You can make your own lemon pepper seasoning at home if you wish. Here is a good lemon pepper seasoning recipe.
- Hearts of palm pasta - instead of hearts of palm pasta you could use spiralized zucchini or cooke shirataki noodles, or cooked spaghetti squash noodles
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs- You can use boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Large Skillet or Grilling Pan Skillet with lid.
Store the unused portions or leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
Keto Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped into bite sized pieces
- 12 ounces 1 package hearts of palm pasta (angel hair or linguini), drained
- 2 tablespoon red bell peppers diced *optional
- ½ tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning no added sugars
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon butter divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Slice chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Season chicken with lemon pepper and salt.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces and sear both sides, and saute until golden brown for about 3 to 6 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet, place on a plate and set aside.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the same skillet. Add the minced garlic and diced red bell peppers, and saute, stirring frequently, until fragrant for about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer until the sauce has slightly thickened for about 3-5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet, and stir in hearts of palm pasta.
- Cover skillet and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked. Uncover, stir and serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C).
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat.
- Wash hands after touching raw chicken.
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: