This is my favorite popsicle flavor. Also my favorite smoothie flavor. Mango and banana go together like peas and carrots. I know, Forest Gump reference. I loved that movie. These are somewhat low carb, considering there are tropical fruits in them. What is your favorite popsicle flavor or smoothie flavor?
Mango Banana Vanilla Cream Pops
- 2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk or 1 cup of each.
- 1 small to medium banana ripe.
- ½ cup mango chopped (fresh or frozen).
- ½ tsp gluten free organic vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder.
- 1 ½ tbsp or less Honey for paleo or 25 drops liquid stevia (to taste) for low carb version., to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth and blended.
- Pour into small to medium size popsicle molds.
- Freeze until solid.
- Run a little warm water over molds before removing to loosen pops.
- Could also put in an ice cream maker, and follow manufacturer’s directions to make ice cream.
NUTRITIONAL DATA FOR HONEY VERSION (paleo): Cal:70, Fat:1.1 g, Carbs 10 g / Net Carbs:8.8 g, Fiber: 1.2 g, Sugars: 8 g, Protein :0 .7 g