Paleo Chewy Coconut Brownie Bites
An easy to make, grain free and low carb treat.
Paleo Chewy Coconut Brownie Bites are grain free with a low carb (sugar free) option, and are so very easy and simple to make! These chewy brownie bites are paleo, dairy free, nut free, starch free, flourless, and oil free. Only five, easy to find ingredients. They have the taste of a brownie with a chewy coconut cookie texture. Containing protein from the egg whites, fiber from the coconut flakes, and antioxidants from the cocoa or cacao powder. This is a healthy treat the whole family can feel good about.
You could even use the 100% organic egg whites from a carton if you don’t want to separate eggs. Just be sure to add egg whites as the last ingredient and also brush the tops with a tiny bit of egg white before baking. This makes them crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, where to buy coconut flakes
- ¼ cup cocoa or cacao powder, where to buy cacao powder
- 2/3 cup Sweetener of choice: 2/3 coconut sugar for paleo, or for low carb use 2/3 cup erythritol (I used Swerve), where to buy erythritol
- 1 tsp organic GF vanilla extract, where to buy vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup organic egg whites or 2 separated egg whites.
- 1 tbsp egg white * for brushing the tops.