Mango peach tarts with coconut vanilla sauce are a delectable, grain free, nut free, treat that was fairly easy to make. My son in law came up with the flavor combination. He mentioned that, in the Philippines, they use mango's and peaches together, and that I should make something with that marriage of fruits. I don't think you could go wrong with either of those tasty fruits.
These tarts have paleo, primal, and a lower carb version. They have dairy free options too. The coconut vanilla sauce is optional, but I really enjoyed that flavor added to the mix. But, of course, they would be amazing with homemade whip cream, or coconut milk whip cream.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Paleo Mango Peach Tarts with Coconut Vanilla Sauce
- Mango Peach Tart Filling:
- ½ cup mango peeled and chopped, or ⅓ frozen chopped mango, defrosted.
- 1 whole peach peeled and chopped.
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour where to buy coconut flour
- tablespoon Sweetener of choice: 3 ½ organic maple syrup or ¼ cup erythitol, like this one, for lower carb option., paleo
- ½ teaspoon unflavored unsweetened gelatin, like this one
- 1 tablespoon water.
- Tart Crust:
- ¼ cup butter or coconut oil melted, where to buy coconut oil
- 1 egg beaten.
- ⅓ cup coconut flour where to buy it
- teaspoon Sweetener of choice: 2 honey or maple syrup or 10 drops liquid stevia for low carb, where to buy it
- Coconut Vanilla Sauce* optional:
- 2 tablespoon raw coconut butter melted, where to buy coconut butter
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil melted.
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract or ground vanilla bean where to buy vanilla bean powder
- ⅛ teaspoon optional honey or 4 drops stevia for low carb.
- Preheat oven at 350 ◦ F, and oil or grease 3 medium size tart pans or 6 small tart pans (can use a muffin pan, if you don’t have tart pans).
- In large bowl combine: chopped mango, chopped peach, 1 tablespoon coconut flour, and sweetener of choice. Stir together.
- In small pinch bowl combine the gelatin and water. Mix together until gelatin dissolves. Let it set for 2 minutes to thicken a little.
- Add gelatin mixture to the mango- peach mixture and stir together. Set aside on counter for 20 minutes.
- Combine all tart crust ingredients in medium size bowl, and use a fork to mix and press into dough (should look like play dough).
- Separate dough into 3 to 6 balls (depending on pan choice).
- Press and smash dough into tart pans.
- Once tart or muffin pans are filled with crust, fill with 2 to 3 tablespoon (depending on pan size) fruit filling into crust, until ⅔ full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 22 minutes. Check at 10 minutes, if crust edges are browning, then place a sheet of parchment paper or foil, loosely, over tarts. Continue baking for the remaining time.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Can make optional coconut vanilla sauce if desired.
- Melt in small sauce pan on medium low all sauce ingredients until melted. Remove from heat and let cool for two minutes.
- Drizzle optional coconut sauce onto cooling tarts.
- Let tarts cool until room temperature, and serve, or store in refrigerator for later.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.