Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks-
Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks are grain-free, easy to make with low-carb primal version. A zero-carb snack.
These are some easy, fast, grain free, low carb, Halloween pizza snacks.
These snacks taste so much like pizza and have become a favorite snack for my kids and myself.
These are virtually carb-free per serving!
Another low carb , simple pizza snack recipe is Keto Pizza Chips & Dip.
A fast and easy snack for when you're craving pizza but you don't want to go to all the trouble of making and baking a homemade low-carb pizza.
Making a whole pizza is time consuming and usually worth the effort. But when your starving, and use just want one slice of pizza or a small snack, then these pizza snacks are a quick and easy pizza alternative.
Perfect for a light lunch, between-meal snack, or an after-school snack the kids will love.
These are always a hit at a spooky Halloween party as a creepy eyeball-shaped snack that tastes like pizza!
One of the best pizza flavored, zero carb snacks that everyone will enjoy.
Paleo Pizza Snacks Printable Recipe Card Below:
Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks
- ½ Package Uncured Nitrate Free Salame or Pepperoni
- 2 tablespoon Organic Mozzarella * optional omit for paleo
- 1 tablespoon Olive Slices * optional
- HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoon Organic Tomato Sauce or Tomato Puree
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Pinch Sea Salt * optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all Sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
- Line up Salami, or pepperoni slices on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of mozzarella in the middle of each Salami slice.
- Top each with ½ to 1 teaspoon Sauce.
- Top with an olive slice * optional.
- Bake for two to three minutes ( or can microwave on just the parchment paper, or microwave safe plate for 8 to 10 seconds).
- Cool and Serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving size: 4 pizza bites Calories: 134 Fat: 10 g Carbohydrates: 0 g Sugar: 0 g Protein: 8 g *All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: