Pizza Eyeball Snacks-
Pizza Eyeball Snacks are gluten-free, quick & easy to make, keto snacks with Paleo options. A zero-carb snack.
These are some easy, fast, grain-free, low-carb, Halloween pizza snacks.
These snacks taste so much like pizza and have become a favorite snack for my kids and me.
These are virtually carb-free per serving of 4 pizza eyeballs!
Another low-carb, simple pizza snack recipe is Keto Pizza Chips & Dip.
A fast and easy snack for when you're craving pizza, but you don't want to go through all the trouble of making and baking a homemade low-carb pizza.
Making a whole pizza is time-consuming and usually worth the effort.
But when you're starving, and just want one slice of pizza or a small snack, then these pizza snacks are a quick and easy pizza alternative.
Perfect for a light lunch, between-meal snack, or an after-school snack the kids will love.
These are always a hit at a spooky Halloween party as a creepy eyeball-shaped snack that tastes like pizza!
One of the best pizza-flavored, zero-carb snacks that everyone will enjoy.
- 16 Salame or Pepperoni slices, Uncured Nitrate Free
- 3 Tablespoon Shredded Mozzarella (for paleo, use shredded almond cheese)
- 1 Tablespoon Black Olive Slices
- 3 Tablespoon Organic Tomato Sauce or Tomato Puree (no added sugar)
- ¼ Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- ⅛ Teaspoon Ground Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- Pinch Sea Salt * optional
Preheat oven to 400 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
Line up Salami, or pepperoni slices on the parchment paper or baking tray silicone liner.
Sprinkle a teaspoon of mozzarella cheese or almond cheese in the middle of each Salami slice.
Top each with ½ teaspoon of the sauce.
Add an olive slice to the center of each.
Bake for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted, or you can microwave on just parchment paper, or a microwave-safe plate for 8 to 10 seconds.
Paleo Pizza Snacks Printable Recipe Card Below:
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks
- 16 slices Salami or Pepperoni nitrate-free, uncured
- 3 tablespoon Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or Almond Cheese for Paleo
- 1 tablespoon Olive Slices
- HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoon Organic Tomato Sauce or Tomato Puree
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Pinch Sea Salt * optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all Sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
- Line up Salami, or pepperoni slices on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of mozzarella in the middle of each Salami slice.
- Top each with ½ to 1 teaspoon Sauce.
- Top with an olive slice * optional.
- Bake for two to three minutes ( or can microwave on just the parchment paper, or microwave safe plate for 8 to 10 seconds).
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yield: 16 pizza snacks, Serving size: 4 pizza snacks, Calories: 134, Fat: 10g, Carbohydrates: 0g, Sugar: 0g Protein: 8g *All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: