Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks-
Grain free, easy to make Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks with low carb primal version. A zero carb snack.
These are some easy, fast, grain free, low carb, Halloween pizza snacks.
These snacks taste so much like pizza and have become a favorite snack for my kids and myself. These are virtually carb-free per serving!
Printable Recipe Card Below:
Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks
- ½ Package Uncured Nitrate Free Salame or Pepperoni
- 2 Tbsp Organic Mozzarella * optional omit for paleo
- 1 Tbsp Olive Slices * optional
- HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE:
- 3 Tbsp Organic Tomato Sauce or Tomato Puree
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tsp Ground Oregano
- ½ Tsp Italian seasonings
- Pinch Sea Salt * optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all Sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
- Line up Salami, or pepperoni slices on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a tsp of mozzarella in the middle of each Salami slice.
- Top each with ½ to 1 Tsp Sauce.
- Top with an olive slice * optional.
- Bake for two to three minutes ( or can microwave on just the parchment paper, or microwave safe plate for 8 to 10 seconds).
- Cool and Serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving size: 4 pizza bites Calories: 134 Fat: 10 g Carbohydrates: 0 g Sugar: 0 g Protein: 8 g *All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*