The Most Addictive Salsa Ever-
A homemade & most addictive salsa ever. Paleo and low carb.
No one can resist this Salsa's tasty charms! People will stalk you for the recipe.. If you are paleo, this can be used on eggs, meat, seafood and veggies.
You can also dip almond crackers, or veggies into as well. Need some paleo low carb chips? Here is a Paleo Dipping Chip recipe
The Most Addictive Salsa Ever Recipe & Directions:
The Most Addictive Salsa Ever
- 3 Tomatoes chopped and seeded.
- 2 in jalapeno Peppers cut half and Scrape and Remove All the Seeds. or milder peppers
- 6 Cloves to 8 of Garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Can Organic Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Set Oven to low broil, line a baking sheet with foil
- place chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves, and peppers on baking sheet, with skin side up.
- drizzle or mist veggies with olive oil.
- Broil until veggie skins start to blacken ( watch carefully) around 4-5 minutes
- Add all ingredients, including slightly cooled veggies, into a food processor or blender.
- Process until well blended ,or the thickness you prefer.
- Put in a sealed container and refrigerate
- Serve once cooled.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Facts: Yield:12, Serving size: 2 tablespoon, Calories: 14 Fat: 0.1 g Carbohydrates: 3 g | Net Carbs: 2 g, Sugar: 0.8 g Sodium: 39 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 0.5 g
More Salsa Recipes to try : Mango Salsa