Coconut Almond Mocha Fudge is a grain free, easy to make holiday or anytime treat with low carb options.
Rich and decadent chocolate mocha almond fudge with a coconut fudge layer on top.
Almond Joy candy and chocolate mocha combined in a magical fudge.
I made a paleo and a low carb version. My kids ate the paleo version and I have been hoarding the low carb batch.
If you are not fond of coconut, then you could definitely make this without the coconut top layer, and just have almond mocha fudge.
You can also omit the coffee or decaf from the recipe as well.
This was so simple to whip up on the stovetop, and it sets up fast in the fridge or freezer.
If you make this, it will bring joy to your taste buds! All the candy bar taste in a low carb and paleo fudge recipe.
We also love this Keto, Paleo, & Vegan No Bake Brownie Walnut Fudge Recipe.
For Recipe and Directions, Scroll to the bottom of post for the Printable Recipe Card
Easy Coconut Almond Mocha Fudge
- Almond Mocha Fudge Layer
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond butter or sunflower seed butter for nut free (can use creamy or crunchy)
- 1 cup granulated sweetener of choice: coconut sugar for paleo or for low carb use erythritol, or monk fruit sweetener (sweetener should be ground to a powder in a blender, processor or Magic Bullet type blender), or can use a low carb confectioners sweetener.
- ¼ cup cocoa powder or cacao powder sifted
- 1 teaspoon or 1 packet organic instant coffee or decaf crystals *optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract I use the gluten free kind
- Coconut Fudge Top Layer
- 2 ½ tablespoon . coconut oil like this one
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter like this kind, different than coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk (canned full fat kind)
- 1 ½ tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice: coconut sugar for paleo or for low carb use erythritol or monk fruit sweetener
- 1 ½ tablespoon finely ground unsweetened coconut flakes (can grind up the bigger flakes until finely shredded in a blender)
- Line an 8 inch loaf pan (a loaf pan is deeper and makes thicker pieces of fudge) with wax paper or parchment paper. Can also grease the pan, if you don’t have the wax or parchment paper.
- Grind up sweetener of choice in a blender or processor until powdered texture forms, set aside.
- In a medium size, heavy sauce pan over medium heat melt: ½ cup butter or coconut oil, and ¼ cup almond butter or sun butter. Stir together and continue melting. Once it is melted and combined, turn heat to lowest setting.
- Add to the melted butter almond butter mixture: 1 cup ground sweetener of choice, ¼ cup sifted cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Remove sauce pan from heat, and stir then ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour or spoon almond mocha fudge mixture into the bottom of prepared loaf pan. Use a rubber scraper to get all the fudge mixture out of the sauce pan. Set aside.
- In a small heavy sauce pan over medium heat melt: 2 ½ tablespoon coconut oil, 2 tablespoon coconut butter, 1 tablespoon coconut milk, and 1 ½ tablespoon sweetener of choice. Stir and melt until all ingredients are melted and combined.
- Remove from heat. Add 1 ½ tablespoon fine shredded coconut flakes and stir.
- Pour coconut mixture over the top of almond mocha fudge in loaf pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until solid or can freeze for 20 minutes. Once solid, cut and serve. Store unused portions in the fridge.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: