Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies and Paleo Eats Cookbook and Almond Flour Giveaway!
A great Paleo cookbook for anyone that would love to try the Paleo diet, but does not want to give up their favorite comfort foods! this book will make the transition totally doable. There is a sample of one the book's recipes at the bottom of the post, and a giveaway you can enter to win a copy of the book and a bag of organic almond flour.
Transitioning to a Paleo-friendly diet can be intimidating. You may wind up buying new ingredients that you have never even heard of before, let alone used-- some of which can be pretty darn expensive. Enter Kelly Bejelly’s new amazing cookbook, Paleo Eats: 111 Comforting Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and Dairy-Free Recipes for the Foodie in You.
Paleo Eats is way more than your average cookbook! She knows firsthand how tough going Paleo can seem at first, especially when bringing your family along! To help you navigate these waters and smoothly transition your family to this diet, Kelly has included a few special sections in Paleo Eats, including how to:
- Go Paleo without breaking the bank
- Find the freshest, “cleanest” veggies
- Work with new-to-you Paleo ingredients
- Rescue a culinary disaster
- Stock your Paleo pantry
- Recreate your own family-favorite recipes
- Kelly takes the scary out of this healthy, delicious eating plan to give you confidence in your kitchen again!
Check out the book here:
*(not low carb, but grain free, paleo, vegetarian and dairy free)*
Chocolate Chip Cookies and Paleo Eats Giveaway
- 8 whole Deglet Noor dates pitted, like this kind
- 2 cups blanched superfine almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the dates in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds to break them up. Add the almond flour, coconut, egg, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon and pulse for 1 minute to combine.
- With a spoon, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Shape a large spoonful into a 2-inch ball and place it on the prepared baking sheet. With a cup, flatten the ball to ½ inch thick. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 to 5 days.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Enter to win the Paleo Eats Cookbook & Almond Flour Giveaway, Click Link Below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway : giveaway has ended, Congratulations Antonia M!