These Easy Keto Creamy Fudgesicles are chocolatey, creamy frozen, low-carb treats that are so simple to blend, add to popsicle molds and freeze.
Keto, low carb, gluten-free with a paleo, dairy-free & vegan option.
Low carb and high in healthy fats, these fudgy cream pops are perfect for cooling off during warm weather or can be enjoyed as a frosty treat any time of year.
This was inspired by my Keto Strawberry Cream Pops on this site.
You only need six ingredients (one optional ingredient) to make these deliciously simple fudge pops.
- 2 medium-sized ripe Avocados
- 1 cup Heavy Cream or Full-Fat Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- ⅓ cup Powdered Erythritol Sweetener
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground Nutmeg* optional
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
See recipe card for details.
To a high-speed blender or processor, add all ingredients.
Blend until smooth and thick.
Divide the mixture into popsicle molds. Push down the popsicle sticks into the middle of the molds.
Freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
Hint: If you are not using non-stick silicone molds, then run molds under warm water quickly to remove the fudgesicles with ease.
- Vegan , Dairy-free & Paleo- Use 1 Cup of full-fat coconut milk to replace the heavy cream in the recipe.
I used a non-stick silicone popsicle mold for this recipe.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Easy Keto Creamy Fudgesicles
- To a high-speed blender or processor, add the avocados, heavy cream or coconut milk, erythritol, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, sea salt, and nutmeg.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and thick.
- Divide the mixture into popsicle molds and push down the popsicle sticks into the middle of the molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
- If you are not using silicone molds, run them under warm water quickly to remove the fudgesicles with ease.
- Serve & enjoy!
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Store the frozen fudgesicles in the molds in the freezer for up to two weeks.