Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings are crisp and full of delicious buttery parmesan garlic flavor and only 2 net carbs per serving.
These keto air fryer garlic parmesan wings are simple to prepare and make a super tasty appetizer or meal. Perfect for game day snacking or an anytime snack.
I’m enjoying using my air fryer to prepare my favorite keto recipes.
My air fryer/confection/toaster oven has become the most useful kitchen tool.
It has replaced my toaster oven and my air fryer, which both were taking up so much counter and cabinet space in my kitchen.
I also love that it is a space-saver air fryer and flips up off the counter when I’m not using it.
My niece came to visit and help me organize my kitchen, the pantry & the cabinets. She is an organizing expert, and I did not know where to start & get easily overwhelmed.
I donated many appliances to the Good Will. For instance, the Instant Pot replaced my crockpot and my rice cooker since I’m not making rice very often.
The kitchen cabinets are organized & look amazing, but now I realize that my office needs organization, and possibly every room in the house.
I am overwhelmed just thinking about it.
Common Questions About the Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings Recipe
Yes, you can use frozen wings or defrosted wings in the recipe. The frozen wings will take a few more minutes to cook as stated in the directions.
Yes, you can double or triple the recipe, but you will need to air fry in a few batches at a time, depending on the size of your air fryer.
Printable Recipe Card Below
Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400℉ (200℃). Spray air fryer basket with nonstick oil spray or lightly brush with oil.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Drizzle avocado oil over wings and toss to coat.
- Add minced garlic, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper to the wings and toss again to coat.
- Place wings on the air fryer basket or tray with space between wings so air can circulate (may need to cook wings in 2 batches depending on basket or tray size).
- Cook chicken wings for 25 to 30 minutes flipping halfway through the cooking time (25 minutes for thawed wings and around 30 minutes for frozen wings, or until done).
- Add cooked wings to a large bowl and drizzle the cooked wings with the melted butter and toss to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese & chopped parsley and toss the wings to coat. Serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy: