Keto Frosty Lemonade Whip is a yummy low-carb copycat version of a popular Chick-Fil-A frosted lemon drink that is quick and easy to make.
This lemony sweet frosty whipped drink is perfect for cooling down on a hot day, and it has only 3g net carbs per serving.
You can make this cool and refreshing, low-carb drink in minutes.
I was so excited to use the lemons from my lemon tree in my backyard in this recipe, but you can also use lemons from the grocery store or lemon juice concentrate.
This Keto Frosty Lemonade Whip was inspired by my Easy Keto lemon Fool recipe, which is also full of sweet lemony goodness.
Ingredients for shopping
- 1 ½ cup Lemon-Lime Zevia Soda, or other sugar-free lemon-lime soda
- ½ cup crushed Ice
- ⅓ cup of freshly squeezed Lemon Juice, or unsweetened lemon juice concentrate
- 1 cup Low-Carb Vanilla Ice Cream (Keto-friendly Brands: Rebel, Halo Top, Enlightened Keto Ice Creams, etc)
- 1 tablespoon Low Carb Sweetener
- Tiny pinch salt * optional
See the recipe card for more details.
Add all ingredients to a blender or processor.
Pulse until blended and frothy.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with optional whipped cream and fresh mint leaves.
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Keto Frosty Lemonade Whip
- Add all ingredients to a blender or processor and pulse until blended and frothy.
- Pour into two glasses, garnish with an optional dollop of sugar-free whipped cream, mint leaves and serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fresh Lemon Juice - instead of using fresh lemon juice, you can use unsweetened lemon juice concentrate.
- Lemon Lime Zevia soda can be replaced with another brand of sugar-free lemon-lime soda.
The beverage should be consumed as soon as it is made. If two servings are not needed, then make only one serving by blending half the amounts of each ingredient.
Recipes you may also enjoy
Related Posts from across the web