Keto Instant Pot Cheesecake with Strawberries is a sweet and incredibly creamy, crust-free cheesecake with vanilla flavor and topped with yummy sliced strawberries.
This keto crust-free cheesecake is sensational, and you will find that the Instant Pot makes the most impressive cheesecakes with an extra creamy texture.
My teenager and his friends had seconds of this cheesecake and had no idea it was keto & free of traditional sugar.
I made this cheesecake crust-free to keep the carbs as low as possible and to keep the ingredients list at a minimum.
If you do want to add a crust, then you can use the keto cheesecake crust recipe from this Instant Pot cheesecake recipe adding just the crust recipe.
The springform pan I like and used for this recipe is perfect for a 6 quart Instant Pot.
I also recommend using a Microplane Zester to make the lemon zest so that the lemon zest is super fine in texture.
Common Questions about the Keto Instant Pot Cheesecake with Strawberries Recipe:
Please use the solid, block-style cheese cream in this recipe, as the whipped style will not get firm enough to set up.
Yes, you can use raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries instead of strawberries. Be careful of the number of berries used, as it can add more carbs to the recipe.
yes, you can omit the sweetened sour cream layer. I feel that the sour cream layer tastes amazing with the berries, but it can be left out if you desire.
Printable Recipe Below
📖 Printable Recipe Card
Keto Instant Pot Cheesecake with Strawberries
- 16 ounces Full Fat Cream Cheese room temperature
- 3 Large Eggs room temperature
- ⅔ cup Powdered Confectioners Erythritol Blend low carb sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon Lemon Zest very finely grated
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Sour Cream full fat
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Confectioners Erythritol low carb sweetener
- ⅓ cup Sliced Strawberries
- Cut out a round shape of parchment paper slightly larger than a 6 x 3" inch springform pan. Place the parchment paper at the bottom of the pan. The paper should fold up beyond the bottom of the pan to the sides of the pan. Cover the outside bottom of the pan with a sheet of tin foil to keep water from seeping into the cheesecake. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer on medium speed and blend cream cheese, heavy cream, ⅔ cup powdered sweetener, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Blend until creamy but still thick.
- Add eggs, one at a time, gently mixing on low until combined without over beating the eggs.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the springform pan. Place a paper towel over the top of the pan and wrap a sheet of aluminum foil over the top of the paper towel to hold the foil in place. Set aside.
- Pour 1½ cups water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Lower the steamer rack in the water with the handles up.
- Fold a 20-inch long piece of aluminum foil lengthwise into thirds to create a sling for easier removal of the pan. Place the cheesecake pan in the center of the foil sling and grasp sides to gently lift and lower the pan onto the rack in the Instant Pot. Leave the sling in the pot.
- Close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot. Turn the pressure valve handle to Sealing. Select Pressure Cooker (Manual) on High Pressure. Set the timer for 40 minutes.
- While cheesecake is cooking, in a medium-size bowl whisk sour cream and 1 tablespoon powdered sweetener until blended and set aside.
- Once cooking time is complete, use the Natural Release method for 20 minutes and then do a quick release of any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and carefully grasping the sling handles, lift the cheesecake out of the Instant Pot. Remove the foil and paper towel from the top of the pan. If water has accumulated on top of the cheesecake, gently blot it with a paper towel.
- While cheesecake is still warm (It’s okay if the center looks a little jiggly & less firm), spread the sour cream topping over it. Let the cheesecake cool to room temperature.
- Cover the cheesecake pan with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 9 hours or overnight.
- Carefully and gently release the outer spring ring of the springform pan.
- Slice into eight slices, garnish with strawberry slices and serve.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipes You May Also Enjoy:
Is there anything that the instant pot can't do? This cheesecake is so smooth, creamy and delicious!
Cheesecake is my favourite kind of cake. I am very impressed it can be made in the Instant Pot!
I've never seen that sour cream topping before. I bet it's amazing!
Cynthia | What A Girl Eats
This cheesecake! Cheesecake is one of my favorites. The fact that this is low-carb and keto friendly is even better.
Such a creamy and amazing cheesecake! I love that it's made so easily in the IP.