These Paleo strawberry banana chocolate chip muffins are a healthy, paleo, treat that the whole family can enjoy.
The recipe also includes a low carb version. Easy to make, so the kids can join in and help on this one.
Great for Valentine’s Day breakfast or just an ordinary Sunday morning treat. These would be amazing in those cute shaped muffin pans.
I added mini chocolate chips to mine but you could omit the chips and just have strawberry banana muffins.
These are grain free, gluten free, starch-free, and have a lower carb and dairy free options.
My son loves to have these as an after school snack and my older daughter likes to have these with coffee or tea.
Click below to check out some cute shaped muffin pans: Cute Shaped muffin Pans
Paleo Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins with a low carb option.
PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD AND DIRECTIONS
Paleo Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup cashew or almond meal
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee or butter melted
- 3 eggs beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut or almond milk
- ⅓ cup Sweetener of choice:⅓ maple syrup or for low carb use ⅓ cup low carb maple syrup, or can use 1 teaspoon liquid stevia.
- 1 teaspoon GF vanilla extract
- ½ small ripe banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda + 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar mixed thoroughly in a separate pinch bowl
- ⅓ cup strawberries chopped in small pieces
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, (paleo or sugar free kind)
- Preheat oven to 375 F and grease or line a muffin pan.
- Combine in large mixing bowl: coconut flour and cashew or almond meal. Mix together.
- Add to mixing bowl: beaten eggs, sweetener of choice, melted coconut oil or ghee, coconut milk or almond milk, vanilla extract, mashed banana, and baking soda +vinegar mixture. Stir together thoroughly.
- Add to the mixing bowl: chopped strawberries, and optional chocolate chips. Fold gently into the batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 f for 25 to 30 minutes or until done in center and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.