Strawberry Banana Fudge Pops are a sweet, fudgy treat. They are grain free, vegetarian, paleo, and include a lower carb option. Strawberry, chocolate and banana flavors in these fudgy, dairy free, frozen snacks.
My kids loved these as a healthy treat. Great for cooling down on those hot summer days, or for a between meal snack that is healthier option! So easy to make and freeze. We used these ice pop molds.
Strawberry Banana Fudge Pops
My Kids loved these. On a hot day these are a creamy, fudgey treat!
- 1 large or 2 small bananas, ripe.
- ½ cup hulled and chopped strawberries
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla extract * optional.
- 1 ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk.
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa powder or Cacao powder.
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup or 1 ½ tablespoon honey, or 30 drops liquid stevia for low carb.
- 6 in hulled and finely chopped strawberries * optional . my kids like fruit chunks theirs
- Add all ingredients except the 6,finely chopped strawberries, to the blender or processor.
- Blend or process until liquid forms.
- Add the 5 finely chopped strawberries to the liquid and stir in.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4 hours or more.
- serve 🙂
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional Information for Stevia (low carb) version: Cal: 47, Fat: 0.8 g, Carbs: 8.2 g / Net Carbs: 6.3 g, Fiber: 1.9 g, Protein: 0.9 g, Sugars: 4.3 g.
Serving: 1gCalories: 47kcalCarbohydrates: 10.5gProtein: 0.9gFat: 0.8gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 6.6g
Tried this recipe?Mention @gfbeautyandthefoodie or tag #gfbeautyandthefoodie
Leave a comment, share a tip, or ask a question.