Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Fat Bombs-
Keto peanut butter cookie fat bombs are gluten-free, no-bake, low carb, high-fat snacks or treats that can help curb your cravings for sweets.
These are super quick and easy to make, and no baking is required!
These keto peanut butter cookie fat bombs are no-bake, super simple to make, only a few ingredients, and taste like yummy peanut butter cookie dough.
Low carb, keto, gluten-free, and vegan, these fat bombs are the perfect between-meal treat to keep you full and satisfied.
Made quickly and with only a few ingredients, these little treats can be whipped up in a jiffy when you’re craving something sweet, but don’t have time to bake anything.
I added a melted sugar-free chocolate drizzle for a little extra yumminess, but it is optional and can be made without the chocolate.
Why Do People Eat Fat Bombs &
Fat bombs are a small snack that contains mostly a higher percentage of fat and a very low percentage of carbs.
Fat bombs are usually made with higher healthy fat ingredients like nut butters, cream cheese, or coconut oil. These fats are converted to energy while eating a high-fat low-carb diet.
Why Are They So Popular on The Keto Diet?
High in fat, these treats can give you an increased boost of energy and increased blood ketone levels while on the keto diet.
Fat bombs are also known to help curb and satiate cravings for sweets.
Also, people seem to have no issues getting more than enough protein in their low carb meals, but is sometimes harder to get enough healthy fats in your meals to maintain the right balance of macros to get in or stay in ketosis.
Some Helpful Process Shots Below:
Printable Recipe Card
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Fat Bombs
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter no sugar added
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips or sugar-free white chocolate chips * optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour, and sugar-free maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Using a fork, stir and mash until a thick dough forms.
- Using a medium-sized (1 tbsp) cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of peanut butter cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a double boiler or the microwave on melt setting, melt the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over peanut butter cookie balls. Let chocolate firm and set for a couple of minutes. Serve and enjoy. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.